“Inconsistent”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I love a few things here, but the quality is so inconsistent. Sometimes, as in this visit, the pasta isn't properly strained (I hate water in my pasta) and if it's busy you don't really get the best service from your waiter or waitress, the later of which both forgot that I said I was going to use my reward points and then too forever to get my payment after dropping off the bill, so that I had to go to the hostess to get it paid. The only thing consistent is inconsistency and the Root Beer which is always awesome!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Seeing some of the reviews, I was somewhat glad that this place was within walking distance from my hotel. We were greeted by a friendly waitress, beer orders were taken and eventually delivered. We ordered some appetizers and I enjoyed my avocado egg rolls, and perhaps should have stopped there. I was very disappointed with the 5 meat hand tossed pizza. It was just, bland. Not much more that I can add, and I wish I could be adding positive things, but I can't.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We don't expect much. Its kind of an american themed restaurant, with an excellent college and sports atmosphere. But everything you order is awesome. Especially the "Best Beginnings", a plate with all the best seller appetizers of the house. Its hard to decide which one is better. Then, the entrees, the chef`s suggestions and the unforgettable desserts. I live close to BJs, and every time a friend comes to visit (and they really come from far, far away), I take them there. They always love it.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

This is truly a good place to dine especially during happy hours. My family loves this place because they have so much to offer and they have something for everyone...

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I go here for lunch about once a month. During the week, their lunch menu gives you a lot for the money. I like their food.