“Great atmosphere”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
manchester
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Go where the locals go. Excellent sports bar with real ales and very very good affordable food. Serving staff work well under pressure .

Visited August 2013

Campinas, SP
“Pretty good, but kind of expensive”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

It can be kind of expensive, but it has very good food, a huge menu with several options and very good beer. You can find at least 7 or 8 very good beer on tap. Nice environment. One of my favorite places to eat in South San Francisco.

• Visited July 2013
Westminster, CA,
“Crowded Sat. night”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had to wait over 3/4 of an hour for a table with 2 'starving' teen boys. The food was fine but there was a table with two rather loud young men near us.

Visited July 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“The Horrible Service Ruined Our Otherwise Delicious Meal”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

HORRIBLE, AWFUL SERVICE!!! The atmosphere is cool, the food was good, the beer was very delicious, but the HORRIBLE SERVICE ruined our meal! Our waiter, Jesse D, was beyond awful! I didn't even want to leave a tip, but my wife made me leave $5, and I was pissed at myself for doing so! We had to wait 30 minutes for water! I had to sip my beer because I didn't know when our waiter would come by to get me another. They screwed up the toppings on our pizza, but we ate it anyway because it had been an hour before we got our pizza, and we didn't want to wait any longer. The service was so bad, I asked a nearby waitress if I could speak with the manager. She returned and said, "he is visiting with another table at the moment, but will be over after that." I kindly thanked her, and waited. And waited. We never did see the manager! We were there for another half-hour at least, and he apparently forgot about us! We actually spoke with other residents of San Bruno (when we were out and about), and they all told us that BJ's is known for horrible service! I would NOT recommend wasting your time there!!! It's a shame too, because the beer was really delicious!

Mike Kimbell - General Manager...your staff is horrible! You probably lose of lot of repeat business!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank oowie
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Spectacular food, OK prices, good atmosphere”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Definitely one of the best restaurants that I have ever been to. The only downside is that we had to wait about half an hour to get a table. The food and desert were unbelievably tasty and the prices were good. Looking foward to be there again!

• Visited May 2013