“The Horrible Service Ruined Our Otherwise Delicious Meal”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #12 of 158 Restaurants in San Bruno
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2013

HORRIBLE, AWFUL SERVICE!!! The atmosphere is cool, the food was good, the beer was very delicious, but the HORRIBLE SERVICE ruined our meal! Our waiter, Jesse D, was beyond awful! I didn't even want to leave a tip, but my wife made me leave $5, and I was pissed at myself for doing so! We had to wait 30 minutes for water! I had to sip my beer because I didn't know when our waiter would come by to get me another. They screwed up the toppings on our pizza, but we ate it anyway because it had been an hour before we got our pizza, and we didn't want to wait any longer. The service was so bad, I asked a nearby waitress if I could speak with the manager. She returned and said, "he is visiting with another table at the moment, but will be over after that." I kindly thanked her, and waited. And waited. We never did see the manager! We were there for another half-hour at least, and he apparently forgot about us! We actually spoke with other residents of San Bruno (when we were out and about), and they all told us that BJ's is known for horrible service! I would NOT recommend wasting your time there!!! It's a shame too, because the beer was really delicious!

Mike Kimbell - General Manager...your staff is horrible! You probably lose of lot of repeat business!

1  Thank oowie
There are newer reviews for BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Definitely one of the best restaurants that I have ever been to. The only downside is that we had to wait about half an hour to get a table. The food and desert were unbelievably tasty and the prices were good. Looking foward to be there again!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Loved the variety on the menu. We arranged take out. Everything was good and well packed. Service personal friendly.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a busy, mallside restaurant. The food and service were quite good, a notch above most mall-type dining establishments.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Found this place cos it opens late. Bit of a wait but no probs. Excellent wings starter. Special burger with chilli sauce - cold. Complained to waiter who had it redone. Manager came and apologised. When new meal arrived -red hot plate but food still cold. Chilli sauce was cold and not spicy at all. Shame