“Great stop on way to Arrowhead!”
Review of Miyagi's Sushi

Miyagi's Sushi
Ranked #26 of 316 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 3, 2012

While on our way to Arrowhead Lake, my husband and I stopped for all-you-can-eat sushi at Miyagi's located at 228 Baseline Road close to the 215 freeway and 18. For $24.99 each, this place was a great value and stop. The Vegas roll is a specialty, and we enjoyed the "I love salmon" roll, a special of the day. The chefs were relatively fast and we enjoyed their company. My only complaint was the very limited wine menu, like Franzia white Zinfandel.

One suggestion is, if you come for lunch, get there before noon. We arrived just before noon, and beat the rush within minutes.

There are newer reviews for Miyagi's Sushi

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Have been going to this establishment of several years now and never disappointed! I have had sushi all around the world and their sushi is very fresh. The atmosphere is awesome and the mussels are the best anywhere. Start off with some miso soup and salad, spicy tuna hand roll and then it is on.....a few 1985's and albacore, salmon and regular tuna, topped with several unagi (freshwater-eel) yummy! Always finish with a spicy tuna hand roll and some good thanks!

Reviewed March 23, 2012

Having heard about this place, I decided to try it with a friend. Must say the raves I had heard were warranted. The sushi was very fresh and the rolls were great. And, at $24.99 it was a great deal.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Went for a "date night" out with my hubby on his recommendation. He had visited there before and came back raving about the sushi and the service. We weren't huge fans of sushi before, and it took me by surprise he really enjoyed it. I was a bit skeptical at first, being I don't eat sushi very often and usually stick with the "safer" items. I did go with an open mind, and have to say I was very pleasantly surprised and not disappointed.
Portions are reasonably enough to share-if you sit at the bar you are allowed as many rounds as you like as long as you don't take any to go (will be charged). If you sit at a table, you are allowed to select 3 times only I believe, so choose wisely.
There are a wide variety of rolls to choose from-the Vegas, Volcano, Philadelphia & Crunch (don't remember the exact name, but it has fried onion strings on top) are the best in my opinion! Meals also include sides (miso soup, tempura, etc.), but just ordering the rounds of rolls is more than sufficient. You don't want to fill up on sides so there's no room for the rest! Service is terrific-servers came by frequently to clear your plates and refill drinks as needed. The sushi "masters" are very amiable and greet everyone when you first enter. They give you a happy thank you cheer when you leave tips in their jar. Would recommend this place to anyone, even if they've never tried sushi before! It's not in a favorable area of town or very easy to spot, but well worth the effort to try.

Reviewed June 27, 2008

its just cheep no good fish i an a big sushi fan and when people rave about how good it is it makes me wonder if people have ever tried sushi