“Dont b fooled.”

Ranked #10 of 32 Hotels in San Bernardino
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Dont b fooled.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

The room carpet smells awful. Indian Guy at check in asks u to wait till he finishes food There were strands of hair on the towels pillow cases (indian lady said maid would bring new one but nothing) and bed sheets had holes. Breakfast? U might as well eat dirt and room is filty and nasty. Sleep in ur car.

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank The-Secret T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

The location was pretty good fairly close off the interstate but the whole place was very out dated amd the building needed to be fixed it was a weak contential breakfest the paint in the outside amd inside was pealing off the shower head was way to low, the sink head was falling off, the electrical outlets were damaged and unuseball te only thing keeping this hotel at two stars and not one is the cleanlines

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Calferman1

Travelers are raving about these San Bernardino hotels

Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

I thought about rating this as a terrible but there were a few positives so I wouldn't go quite that far. We booked the room online over a month in advance and made a error on the arrival date. I called the hotel to change the date, still over a month in advance and was given a horrible run-around and was essentially forced over and over to admit that it was my error. I understand the cancellation "policy," but I don't need to hear it over and over again. Use some customer service people. It's not like your property is in hot demand.

Upon arrival, it took 10 minutes to find someone at the front desk to check us in and I only got excuses that the clerk was helping someone at another part of the hotel. I guess that means that only one person was working the entire facility during check-in? We arrived at the room to find two towels with no hand towels or wash cloths for a room booked for 4. I asked for more towels at the front desk and he could only "find" one more in the entire hotel.

The room was ok until you get to the bathroom. There was no drain plug for the sink, and obvious, severe water damage around the tub and toilet areas. We used the pool, which was decent, but we needed to use our own towels. I wanted to let my daughter take a shower after but stopped her when I realized the shower curtain rod was coming dangerously loose from the wall. In fact the entire wall area it was screwed into was falling apart. We had a poor nights sleep due to paper thin walls and loud neighbors.

The neighborhood is ok with several other, much nicer hotels in the area. There are also several decent restaurants within walking distance if you can get past the characters hanging around this particular hotel as well as the adult club down the street.

The breakfast was fair and was ok to get us started in the morning.

If you are looking for a hotel in this area I suggest you look elsewhere. You can tell that someone has been painting but as the saying goes, " you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig." I will not be returning '

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank valuetraveler89
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

I stayed here for a week during my vacation its right next to the freeway!the staff were nice.my room was always cleaned!this hotel has everything u need !I will definately stay there again on my next vacation.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank jessicap505
Tenerife
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights, clean, staff serviceminded, ok room, but smaller than the other ones I have tried in the region. Have fridge og coffeemaker, which i a +. Good value. Lots og restaurants within walking distance. Breakfast included, toast, jam, waffles, muffins and some fruits. Will go back.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Albany, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

My overall impression is that this hotel was in much better shape in the past but has since been deteriorating. There are hints of past glory the place is clearly not well managed today.

Pro: location, comfortable beds

Cons: Strong cigarette smell in non-smoking room, missing iron, broken fridge, extremely loud a/c, razor thin walls, shabby looking exterior

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
ALABAMA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

Shabby Exterior, but, a nice clean room with a GOOD BED (I don't praise many motel beds). When I tried to use my motel book coupon, "Krunal" the desk clerk said no coupon rooms left on ground floor and tried to put us in a WEST facing 2nd floor room. It was about 5pm and the motel was EMPTY! But for an additional $15 he could put us in the "remaining" ground floor room. While it was worth it not to have to drag the luggage up the stairs (we are seniors) I felt taken advantage of. Sure enough, by morning there were only two more vehicles in the lot.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple