I was very impressed with the outside appearance and the rooms were just as impressive. The Best Western is the place to stay. I had heard great reviews from my co workers about the Best Western, so I decided to give it a try. I arrived about 45 mins before my check in time, was greeted by the sweetest front desk clerk, Jessica. Which was a huge surprise, most times, while checking in at other hotels, the clerk is busy texting away behind the desk, but not Jessica. I explained I was early, but that wasn't an issue, Jessica right away began checking to see if there were any rooms ready and there were. She explained everything I needed to know, but she was sincere about the info, she wasn't just reciting something she had memorized. The check in experience was awesome. My stay was even better! The facility is quiet. I was able to get my work done with not interruptions, sleep was great, and I was even given a wake up call as requested!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms come with a complimentary breakfast bar, microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, iron & board, coffeemaker, and high speed internet access. We have guest laundry facility, swimming pool, and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Hospitality Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hospitality Lane Hotel San Bernardino
- Best Western San Bernardino
- San Bernardino Best Western