“I will not be returning”

Best Western Hospitality Lane
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in San Bernardino
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This might have been my worst hotel experience yet. I check in with my two guests and they only allowed me to have 2 complimentary breakfast tickets regardless of my guests, when we chose this hotel so we could have breakfast. I was also told the hotel does not do late check out after
I had checked the website and it stated they offered that service. Front desk staff was rude, plus both of my room keys deactivated after a few hours. And on top of all this, my room was never cleaned when I left the room and put the cleaning sign on the door. So I stayed for 2.5 days with no cleanings, and the microwave didn't work. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Kateeeeeeeee
bwhl, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Lane, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. Through research I was able to find which room you were in, The microwave was working. The breakfast is for registered guests, I show two registered guests on this stay. Your room had not been serviced due to a privacy sign on the door. On special event bookings we cannot offer late checkouts as we have to turn the rooms for new arrivals.

Again I do apologize and do appreciate the business, hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

the hotel was great it was clean the staff was nice there were just a couple issues with the television and a front desk lady who was just not in the mood to help anyone. any time i asked any questions or made a comment she would just rolled her eyes at me like she was just bothered by me. is to sad that she doesn't value her job and then the issue with the tv, it kept flipping back to a weird channel every 15 minutes i was going to call the front desk but was afraid of this rude lady to come up with a smart answer so i just left it alone, again everything else was great .

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwhl, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Lane, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. I have shared your information with the front desk, I have been assured your and my expectations of guest services will be followed. We usually do not have guest service concerns, in fact we were awarded the Best of the Best in guest service. Please know I value your business and appreciate your stay.

R. Jones

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Large bug in bathroom Breakfast area too small for guests Prepackaged microwaveable breakfast Lighting in bathroom controlled by motion sensor and lights are slow to light up Next time Holiday Inn Express!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwhl, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Lane, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

I sincerely apologize for your experience, as you know we have alot of construction in the area which causes little critters to move around, it is rare for us to have any water bugs in our rooms however it does happen, just like at home. Please know we have our pest control staying on top of treating the exterior building as well as the perimeters of the contruction site to stay in control so guest like you do not experience what you expeienced.

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments

Reviewed August 19, 2013

rooms to small, for 2 queen beds,no comfortable chairs to sit in,onlt 2 kitchen type chairs,popcorn ceilings /cobwebs,no night light,no yelloow pages to look for restaurants etc.carpet dirty,bathtub sized swimming pool,associates constantly occupy the only 2 lobby chairs,poor wifi reception

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank larry b
bwhl, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Lane, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

I will personally review all concerns you have listed, I take your concerns seriously. Please know if this had been brought to my attention during your stay I would have taken care of you and your family.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I am talking about the Sahara Inn in Blythe, California. We stay there every time we travel West. Sometimes we just go there for a weekend get away....Love this place! It is so clean and the grounds are so lovely...my husband and I are very comfortable at Sahara, Blythe

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwhl, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Lane, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you again for your business!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We always look forward to coming to Westminster and staying at this Best Western. People are friendly, the grounds are clean and well kept. The rooms are kept painted the carpet steam cleaned. The bed and pillows are heavenly. We love this hotel and hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with Best Western

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stay at this hotel on a regular basis. After doing business in San Diego, BW Hospitality is a good stopping point Hospitality has all the expected better than average restaurants and the expected mix of retail big box stores. Nex to the Outback restaurant there is a little pond with the assortment of coie and ducks which come up to the outside dining area of the restaurant for hand outs - and they won't leave until you feed them.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwhl, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Lane, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you for the kind review. We are glad our hotel suits your needs and the staff gave great service to you. We appreciate all the business you give us.

R. Jones