“Good Stay Good Price”

Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in San Bernardino
Reviewed April 10, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwhl, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Lane, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We arrived around 8:00 PM Saturday night thinking that we had made reservations on line for that evening. Come to find out we had made a mistake and our reservation was for Sunday night. The place was booked solid due to NASCAR being in town. We went and cancelled our room for Sunday night thinking we would be sleeping in the car with 2 small dogs. What a dreadful thought that was. We were about to leave and I went back inside to see if they had a restroom I could use. Jessica at the front desk said she was hoping I would come back in. She knew how defestated I was when I walked out the door. She informed me that she had what they call an emergency room. I said this is just that. She probably saved our lives because I probably would have fallen asleep while driving..... THANK YOU JESSICA Sorry it took me so long to write this review

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
bwhl, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Lane, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments, we appreciate it. I was very happy to hear that Jessica took care of you. "KUDOS JESSICA" We hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed at this Western while visiting San Bernardino. It was lovely.

I drove in from Phoenix and arrived early, but it wasn't an issue. Rebecca assured me that my room was ready. She was very courteous and extremely professional.

The rooms were extremely clean. I have worked in the hospitality industry my entire adult life, so when I check into a hotel room it gets the 100 point inspection...this one passed with flying colors!

I stayed for 2 nights and whenever I encountered a member of the staff they went out of their way to be friendly, and helpful.

Whenever I come to San Bernardino I will stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments. Our goal is to lead the industry with superior customer care, we want your stay to always be a pleasant one. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We got there very late, (2am) and tired. We found our reservation quickly and got in to the room.
Rooms where clean and cozy. The area location was close to freeway but away enougtht to avoid noise.

People where friendly and helpfull

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwhl, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Lane, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments, I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Had to stay a night I'n San Bernardino after cataract surgery to avoin driving up mountain roads to home. Hotel was a very pleasant surprise. Hotel was convenient to walk to many good restaurants and staff, from GM to breakfast room and maintenance folks were all very efficient and professional. We've stayed I'n many Best Western hotels on road trips around the U.S. And internationally, and this was one of the very best ever. Thanks for your great service.

• Stayed: March 2013
bwhl, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Lane, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments, I am very glad to hear your stay was pleasant. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have to say that some of the other reviews were a little concerning as I was coming to stay here with my two younger children( ages 3 and 1) and finishing out the remainder of my husbands on the road welding work along with him here(We're from Wisconsin). The first week we were here I noticed the staff was friendly enough, but since I am an outside smoker and my children were playing outside loudly, there seemed to be an issue with the neighbor next door who was staying for quite some time and elderly. There were some rude comments made and I went downstairs to the office and just asked if there were any other rooms available....Rhonda the manager was right on top of it and asked what exactly was wrong. NOT ONLY did she move my children husband and I to another upstairs level room, it was bigger and has an outside really long hallway with no doors where my kids can run freely to throw the ball, blow bubbles and be kids. Not to mention the cleaning staff is the friendliest that I've ever met. I can't say enough about the women and men that work here. Just awesome to my children and their perception of clean is more than necessary! Just awesome! This will be a long term stay, as we will be finishing out my husbands tour which is about 8 more weeks, and I couldn't be happier about it.

Room Tip: If a little noise bothers you, choose the Steakhouse side.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
bwhl, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Lane, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for your response. I'm glad to hear you are happy with your stay and how we could accommodate you and your family. We want your stay to be a pleasant one. Again thank you and we appreciate the business.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Excellent staff. Helpful and polite. Fresh apples in the lobby.

The breakfast area was clean, well stocked, with lots of variety.

The room was clean, updated, and nice. Good for families by having a refrigerator and microwave.
I requested and received a downstairs room. Only issue was given a king size bed for a family of 4. However, we were exhausted from our day and our kids were small, so we just stayed in it. We were all asleep by 10:30 pm, which is unusual for 3 night owls...but a testament to the bed.

Definitely would stay here again, if in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family