“Perfect for low budget” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 32 Hotels in San Bernardino
Nuremberg
“Perfect for low budget”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2009

We stayed here after a long flight, arriving at LAX. We payed 49$ for a king size bed, the room was very spacious. Tub + toilet in one room, sink in an extra room. There was also a coffee machine in the room and a very simple breakfast was included as well.

I can recommend this motel for low budget travelling, for a short stay. It was a bit noisy, as it was right next to the highway, but that made it easy to find as well.

If you are hungry, go to Chilli's in walking distance!!! Very good food (excellent burgers)

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2009

On My way to AZ, We spent a night in this hotel. We found the bed to be very comfortable. Also, room was clean and with all amenities. I highly recommend this place for budget seekers as this is a very good value of money.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Salem, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2009

My husband and 2 brother in laws and myself booked 2 rooms using my AAA discount. We were in town for the Northwest Regional Little Leauge Playoffs. My AAA agent was suprised that is was a 3 star hotel. I was kind of leary at first but went with it anyway! It was GREAT!! The rooms were beautiful and the bed was the most comfortable bed I've EVER slept on! We were on the side away from the freeway, right upstairs from the pool. Very quiet, staff and contiental breakfast was wonderful! This hotel is next to the Hilton (which looks way trashy) and La Quinta had it beat by a mile!! We have already decided that whenever we are in the area, this is where we would stay!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Mpls, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2009

My wife and I had pretty low expectations of this hotel from reading some TripAdvisor postings before our trip. We ended up there through a HotWire booking for a few nights. Altogether, though, it worked out fine. The staff was friendly & enthusiastic, the hotel and the room was clean -- they even promptly moved us to a room with a king size bed when we told them two full size beds was not what we wanted. The pool was even fine for swimming, and the free continental-type breakfast was at least average. The hotel is right off the freeway, so try to get a room facing away from it, and with each room having an outdoor entrance, there can be additional parking lot/people noise.

Very basic accommodations, but in our view all very acceptable for a brief stay.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
phoenix
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2009

The rooms were dark and filthy. The walls were dirty, mustard colored, and were contaminated by nose goblins. The foul, carnival-stench, and filthy air of San Bernadino made us sick for the first 5 days of our trip. To my horror, when I opened my bed, I discovered vile yellow stains and disgusting, large, dark hairs all over the sheets and blanket. It looked like some large beast had been sleeping in the bed. When I called room service to ask for clean sheets, it took a half hour for the on-call-galoot to deliver by hand, a balled-up, single, top sheet. When I asked if I could also have a bottom sheet, the galoot responded that the hotel did not have any more clean sheets; there was no apology made for the dirty bed.

• Stayed June 2008
Fla
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2008

Not that bad, if you're staying over night. I've been to La Quintas in NC and NM which are quite decent .. this is not one of them, but ok to snooze for the night.

PROS:
1. Close to I-10
2. Friendly reception by humble employees
3. Room cooled nicely and was clean ... to be fair
4. Internet access
5. Free breakfast, the food is ok to eat

CONS:
1. Building is dated.. elevator is outside and small
2. restaurant next door specializing in Crab was quite good and sadly is going out of business .. Crabby Bob ..aka Roberto Crabbe's

• Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Son-of-Poochmas
San Ramon, Ca
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2008

This is truly a low cost hotel, in every sense. Outside room access, small rooms, cheap furniture and no services. While the room seemed fairly clean, it was dingy, old and worn; the bed was sagging. If you are on a strict budget, staying here could be an option, should you not care about the bars on the windows at the check in area.

• Liked — Close to destination
  • Disliked — I felt dirty staying there.
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business