“Young child family great value dream!”

La Quinta Inn San Bernardino
Ranked #15 of 32 Hotels in San Bernardino
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Young child family great value dream!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This hotel had clean and newer flooring. Breakfast was boiled eggs, yogurt, variety of muffins, packaged waffles (pre-made like for a vending machine), coffee, OJ, apple juice, bagels (plain and cinnamon raisin), cream cheese, peanut butter, jellies, bananas--all were fresh and satisfying. Very close to access the freeway and near restaurants (some within walking distance). Very efficient, friendly and helpful staff. Only drawback for a young family is no refrigerator. Otherwise, this place can't be beat for having everything you need at a very affordable rate. We stayed three nights and loved our stay. We stayed on the ground floor, two doors from the breakfast room and it was nice and quiet even though parking seemed full each night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I first was given a room on the western side of the building which smelled of smoke and had a cigarette burn on the mattress. They moved me to a poolside room which smelled of mildew and where I was bitten by some bug on my abdomen in the night. It was a Saturday night and I was awoken repeatedly to hear people come in from bars which I was expecting. I also heard an outright blood curdling scream at 4:45am and decided that was enough and checked out.

Room Tip: If I had it to do over again, I'd choose the Hilton and pay the upgrade
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these San Bernardino hotels

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Considering that this hotel was completely booked to capacity with a bunch of rowdy, hyped up ravers, the service was EXTREMELY good. Whenever we needed something and called the front desk, it would be delivered to us almost immediately. the rooms were spacious and well accommodated for the price we paid. would definitely recommend!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stayed here for 1st time while on business trip to CA.
Excellent value, rooms clean and tidy
Staff very helpful
Had a problem with toilet in room which was sorted out immediately
Perfect location for our trip right on the I 10
Will definitely stay again

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The room was very well equiped. Refrig. Micro, Iron, Hairdryer, Flat screen TV, fast - free internet, A/C worked great, very clean & maintained, but above all a very comfortable bed.
What more could a traveler want?

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We were going to stay there but found a Cockroach in air system. We packed our stuff and couldn't be out of there faster! The hotel clerk credited our card back. That night was horrible!!! It took us almost two hour to find another room in a different hotel due to the Rock the Bells festival that was going on that weekend near by. Not only did we find a Cockroach, but the shower was plugged up and a muddy substance came out the drain. We will never ever stay at another La Quinta again!

• Stayed August 2012
San Francisco, California
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel two times and I had the same experience both times I stayed here. Upon arrival, I went to check in I was the only one in the lobby waiting. I stood there for at least 5 minutes trying to get the attention of the man at the front desk. He said he was busy and to not bother him, that he would get to me when he was finished. After what turned out to be a half hour check in, we went to our room. While unpacking my boyfriend found a cockroach running across the floor, followed by a second one! Disgusted we called the front desk and demanded a refund. They said they don't do refunds and that sometimes bugs get in doors. I could go on, but in the interest of saving time let me get to the point. DON'T STAY AT THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple