“excellent for the price and service”

Knights Inn San Bernardino
Ranked #25 of 32 Hotels in San Bernardino
new york
“excellent for the price and service”
Reviewed September 28, 2009

I stayed here for the first time and the rooms were very clean,
beds were very comfortable.
will recommend to all and will come back again

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
USA
Reviewed January 30, 2008

Three friends and I chose to stay at this motel for one night because the price was right - $50 (including taxes and AAA discount).
We got exactly what we expected for $50 - two beds, a fairly clean room, a TV, soap and shampoo. There were some problems with the room, but nothing we couldn't live with. Specifically, the tub spigot had a small leak, the tub had rust stains, and one of the towels was slightly stained.
The check-in/check-out was quick, although the clerks seemed reluctant to speak - I just told them who I was and what I wanted and they took care of it.
The "continental breakfast" is pretty much worthless. It consisted of coffee and small Otis Spunkmeyer muffins (there is a sign limiting you to one muffin/guest). When I went to the lobby about half an hour after the start of the continental breakfast there were four muffins left. I took one then, and when I came back 15 minutes later there was one left, so I grabbed it for one of my friends. Fortunately, there is a Denny's in the parking lot of the motel.

• Liked — The price was right!
  • Disliked — The
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk

Travelers are raving about these San Bernardino hotels

Central CA
Reviewed October 28, 2007

Never go there, would not go back if they payed me. Prostitution, bad service, bad rooms.

• Disliked — the hotel
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank allways-0n-the-road
Los Angeles
Reviewed October 1, 2007

We stayed here 2 nights and pretty much everything that could be substandard was. The toilet leaked and the floor in the bathroom was all wet; the bed fell off its foundation; the towels were dingy and one day they forgot to deliver them at all; the furniture and carpet were stained and filthy. Plus they charge you a $5 "deposit" to even get a remote for your TV. We didn't check out so much as we fled.

Stayed September 2007
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 9, 2006

The pool and room were clean and relatively quiet. The manager was very polite. Most importantly, when I left our digital camera in the room, the hotel shipped it to us within a week. It was a great value for the price, and located near good travel shopping and food. We would stay there again.

Stayed February 2006
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
San Diego, CA
Reviewed January 23, 2006

I spent two nights in the Knights Inn San Bernardino and will never make that mistake again. The hotel room was in awful condition--burn marks on the floors, dirty looking carpets, chipped and rust-stained shower/bathtub, a leaking faucet, paint and laminate peeling from the furniture, and bedsheets that didn't fit the bed.

When asked if I could change rooms I was told none others were available--and I had already prepaid through a non-refundable website...

This is the only hotel that I felt compelled to wear shoes in the room due to the condition of the floors and where I showered just before leaving the room because I felt like I was getting dirty just being in the room.

I would look for other places to stay in San Bernardino if at all possible.

• Stayed January 2006, traveled on business