We had a great stay in the Wigwam motel. The innkeepers were very friendly and are doing a great job with keeping this icon so neat. The pool was gorgeous (although it was too cold to swim when we arrived). The teepees were bigger than expected, with a great shower and comfortable beds. And what we enjoyed most, the absolute peace and quiet. This was one of the best motels we slept in so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino