Not for everyone but the last of a dying breed. The place is very well kept and the staff was great. If your expecting 5 star accomidations, not for you; but if your looking to experience old style California novelty motels; you'll be glad you sought this place out. Along with the Joshua Tree Inn; this place is a favorite. Look fast tho; got a feeling it wont bee around much longer; which would be a shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino