We are from the costal area of Los Angeles and had a visitor in town from Tennessee so while searching for something fun to do, we came across The Wigwam Motel on line. We decided to reserve two Wigwams. We really enjoyed our stay. Everyone was super friendly and professional. The rooms were clean. The beds at this place are awesome!!! Not your typical hotel bed, super firm and super comfy. I loved everything about Wigwam except paying 25 cents for ice, luckily I had some Change in my car. It's not the cost, just that I was not prepared, however, now that I am, we will be going back in July, August and November. Whenever someone comes to visit, this will be on the must do list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities and even includes free Wi-Fi connection! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino