My friends and I planned on going to San Bernadino to watch The Inland Empire 66ers play and stay overnight. We checked online and found most of the places to have reviews equal to or worse than a prison. I saw a link for this motel and couldn't believe my eyes; a wigwam! We booked our stay and talked for weeks about the trip and when we arrived, we were not disappointed. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, the outside area was well maintained and the staff was friendly. The bathrooms are a bit older and according to the owner's son, will be redone sometime later this year.
When we plan our next stay in San Bernadino, we're staying here and only here. If you're a history buff or just someone who wants a clean comfy room, The Wigwam Motel is your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino