Me my brother and our wives stayed at the Wigwam Motel in San Bernardino and we had a wonderful stay.
We purchased some luggage from them as well.
The folks there were extreamly nice and honest as well. My wife lost her wallet while we were there and the folks found it and returned it with all cash, credit cards etc intact.
What could have been a costley and stressful experience turned out to be one of the bright spts of our vacation.
Thanks Manny and your folks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities and even includes free Wi-Fi connection! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino