As a female who traveled Southern California alone, I completely loved my stay. Kumar, family and other guests are the best. I cant tell you how much fun it was sitting poolside and getting to know people that are staying there. Do you get that at the Hilton? Not at all.
The rooms are very clean and if my bed wasnt made, it was because I told them not to bother cleaning my room.
I never felt unsafe or in any harm staying there, if fact I liked staying there so much, that I already booked another trip with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino