Although obviously not a luxury hotel, it is a unique stay along Route 66. Our room (#16) was a good size, the a/c worked well, and the bed comfortable but there was no place to hang clothes, not even a hook. It would have been nice to have a couple of chairs outside the door, however the pool area is a nice place for relaxing. As others have said, the surrounding area is not great and there is not much in the way of restaurants so I would only recommend this for a one night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino