Stayed here this past week with my family , as i was driving into Los Angeles for a family trip. I thought the place was a great place to stop for to take a picture next to the Wigwam....but was not a great place to stay as a hotel. The motel , and the surrounding area are just not a great place to be. We actually moved the next night near the hospitality lane and waterman area area after the first night, because they have all the resturants and night life all on one street , and the hotels there are much nicer and real hotels not just "gimmicks" to get people to stay. The wigwam was ok as a motel and place to take a pic, but my opinion is that its not a hotel i would stay at for a trip with my family. The interior of the room, is ok for a motel, but definetly not spacious or comfortable as a regular hotel. I would recommend staying elsewhere and coming here to take pictures of the Wigwam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino