“Our trip to Quality Inn San Bernardino”

Quality Inn San Bernardino
Ranked #13 of 32 Hotels in San Bernardino
Los Angeles, California
“Our trip to Quality Inn San Bernardino”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I would like to thank Raquel and Antonette for
Excellent guest service. They are very professional. They answered
All mine and my wife’s questions and were very helpful to clarify
our travel plans. We like a complimentary breakfast, a pass to a fitness center,
a swimming pool.
We like Quality Inn in San Bernardino. It is a little paradise in the desert.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Los Angeles
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I AM a CHOICE HOTELS elite rewards member, and even got their credit card which I use very often, at places just like Quality Inn and have never felt so disrespected at ANY hotel probably in my life. I had an emergency and don't live very close but had an existing reservation for two days. Now, and I am ofcourse fighting this w my bank by my side, they charged me "the no show fee".. A complete extra day. It clearly states on my confirmation page that only happens if you arrive after 7am- which on BOTH receipts I Can prove I checked in before that time. NOONE at the front desk or choice hotels c.service number cared to help, fix this, nor even listen to me without rudely interrupting or hanging up on me. Out of principle, and being swindled for more money, n treated like I was lower than low- I HIGHLY DO NOT recommend.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Stephanie P
RamsFan99, General Manager at Quality Inn San Bernardino, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for your comments as we are always trying to improve our service. We are glad that we were able to speak to our guest and resolve the issue they were having in misunderstanding the charges during their stay. Once it was explained, the customer was happy and understanding that only the correct charges were applied and nothing more.

Travelers are raving about these San Bernardino hotels

Seaside, California
Reviewed July 9, 2013

It was an emergency trip. My little brother was in the hospital. My mother and brother own a cat. Nothing wrong with cat's. Just I'm highly allergenic to them. So staying with my family wouldn't work. So after several calls to every hotel my mother could think of, all were booked due to a big soccer tournament. We started to drive around looking for somewhere. Found a Hilton and they were books up. As we set in the parking lot of the Hilton. I see the Quality Inn right across the street. Called for information and got the 1-800-4choice. They gave me the number and said "they had a room and even took military discounts." I stayed there 3 days and it was great. The breakfast was so good and fresh. But they are dog friendly and sleeping with barking is hard. That's alright! I will bring eye plugs and my dog next time.

Room Tip: Look for fast food diners and ask for the other side.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I like this hotel and won't mind staying there again, front desk staff was super friendly, room is clean, nice and quiet, except the floor is making some noise when I walk on it, they have secure camera on parking lot too. I don't care much for their breakfast, but there's a nice breakfast restaurant less than a mile away called "Goodys", if you stay there, skip the hotel breakfast and definitely go check it out, yummy!!!!!

Room Tip: make sure to join the Choice hotel membership, you will count points towards to all your stay :)
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cindy C
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Only staying 2 nights as needed to attend event in glen Helen. Found on internt.. we turned up to see if any spare rooms, very friendly and helpful lady at counter, gave us a good price $65 taxes which we were happy with and breakfast too :)
Room was spacious and bed was huge and comfy too! Basic but everything you need, clean and fresh and great pressure in the shower which is so important when traveling, although our bathroom light did not work we let reception know and it was fixed the very next day while we were out. Spa was super clean and lovely to relax in! Too chilly for a swim though. Laundry too which was all working and efficient.
We choose sizzler for dinner, right next door.. Very handy!
Wifi was 100% which is a must!
Breaky was simple but all you need and coffee and tea available all day in reception..
Lovely stay and I really enjoyed it, now that I have stated 3 other places I highly recommend this quality inn :)

• Stayed May 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is an older property but it was very clean, convenient, quiet, good breakfast included. The hot tub was clean and relaxing, a little too cool to try the pool. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Beds were clean, comfortable as well as the bathroom. Frig had to be turned on (they keep it off to save on electric) when we got there and it cooled quickly. They are near schools so check when you book to see if they have a team staying there. We would stay there again.

Room Tip: You may want to ask for a room away from the pool if there are a lot of guests.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were passing thru California and everyone has to sleep, so we stayed here, it was convenient to the highway, clean, quiet and the staff respectful. Yes, maybe a little used, the TV had seen better days, but all was clean as it could be. All in all a good place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RamsFan99, General Manager at Quality Inn San Bernardino, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we do our best to make sure our guests have a good experience. We currently have 27" flat screen tv's in the room but will be replacing them with 36" flat panels this summer, so please come back and visit us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Bernardino
#4 of 9 in Redlands
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
#3 of 32 in San Bernardino

Been to Quality Inn San Bernardino? Share your experiences!