Fairfield Inn & Suites San Bernardino
  • Pool
$110
$164
$147
Residence Inn San Bernardino(San Bernardino)
$169
$92
$64
Wigwam Motel(San Bernardino)
$89
All reviewsyogurtroom was cleanlots of restaurant choicessoccer familiesbj's brewhousestandard farethird floorincluded breakfastlocation is greatthe sofa bedthe breakfast areaeach morningrestaurants within walking distancewould stay here againwe've stayedbig bearparking lot
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Comfortable inside rooms. Breakfast was good until the wafflemaker broke. Then they borrowed one from the Residence Inn across the street but it had problems too, so they made French Toast the rest of the time. It was a great solution. They even left some goodies and a note of apology in my room which I include as a picture. I've never experienced genuine caring to this degree. (BTW I never mentioned I'm a reviewer.)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Dominique B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review about your most recent stay with us. Again we are terribly sorry that the waffle maker was not working, but we are glad that we were able to provide the French toast as another option. We are glad that you enjoyed the little goodies left in your room, and we are glad that we were able to make your stay a great experience even though there was the issue with the breakfast waffle iron. We hope that if you are ever in the area again, that you will come back and stay with us.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed there four nights while her mother was at the Loma Linda Hospital. The receptionists' were very accommodating as were the other service people. It was quiet, restful and clean. The complimentary breakfast was excellent and varied. A special touch was the chocolate chip cookies in the evening. It is centrally located and in walking distance of restaurants, fast food eateries, shopping and gas stations. We would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor which was quiet and close to everything in the Inn.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Dominique B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Hello

Thank you so much for rating us on Tripadvisor. We are so glad that your wife and yourself enjoyed your time with us. We also hope that everything is okay with your mother as I understand she was at Loma Linda. We will be sure to share your review with our employees to let them know what a great job they are doing. If you are ever in the area again we hope you will stay with us.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The Fairfield Inn is an average Marriott property with some room for improvement....The mattresses are worn out and the sheets do not fit properly. They slide off during the night!
The indoor pool is TINY! Check-in was easy and a contract of house rules had to be signed...good thing though, because upon entering the elevator there were a couple of scantily clad costumed women in there with me and my 14 year old son. When we got up to the 3rd floor there was a large noisy group of 20 somethings hanging out and a strange odor, Hmmm?. Sunday breakfast will not be ready any earlier then 7:00 am, not even the cereal and yogurt that the front desk assured us there would be. Kudos to housekeeping...the hotel was very clean throughout! Good location and within walking distance to nice dinner restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your recent review of the hotel. We have taken your comments and showed them to our staff so they can make sure to pay attention to little details especially when it comes to the bed sheets. We are sorry that the weekend you were here there was a large noisy group. Unfortunately during your stay there was a Rave taking place in downtown, so some of the ravers did stay here. Although that is not an excuse we try our best to keep the noise level down during those events. As for the breakfast times, we try our best to accommodate teams that stay on the weekends but our typically breakfast times are from 7Am to 10AM. Again thank you for your comments, we will definitely take your comments and learn from them. Thank you for staying with us and hope you will give us another try if ever in the area.

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I and two friends spent
one night at the Fairfield Inn. My friends
used the exercise room and had a good
work out. The clerk at the front desk was very helpful, giving us a room away from
the freeway. The room was very quiet and the beds were very comfy. We slept
very well. I would stay in the Fairfield Inn
again.

• Stayed: March 2013

Hello

Thank you so much for rating us on Tripadvisor. We are so glad that you and your friends were able to enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to having you guys stay with us again if you are ever in the San Bernardino area.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

The hotel is very clean and the location is convenient. Close to many restaurants and stores. The staff are friendly as well.

The room is rather small but okay for us. My only complaint is this hotel is very close to a busy freeway. We requested a room on the quiet side but it was still too noisy for me. But it did not bother others in our group.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Dominique B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment and I am glad that you and your family enjoyed their recent stay with us. We do have a wonderful location especially being around so many restaurants. I am sorry to hear that the freeway noise kept you up during your stay. We hope that if you and your group are ever in the area again that you will stay with us again!