“I have stayed at many places by far this is the worst.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Residence Inn San Bernardino

Residence Inn San Bernardino
Ranked #8 of 32 Hotels in San Bernardino
usa
“I have stayed at many places by far this is the worst.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2010

Items were stolen out of my room and the manager did not even care she just stood up for the thief and never replaced my lost item. I will never stay at a residence inn again she left a bad taste in my mouth. If you should decide to stay here please please take all your items with you.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Brasilia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2010

We stayed from September 2009 to May 2010, as my wife was attending classes at Loma Linda University. The hotel is modern and clean. I can not understand why someone can complain about this hotel. There are so many amenities: free wifi internet, free breakfast, free dinner from Monday to Thursday, swimming pool, complete kitchen, free HBO, self laundry service. The breakfast is very good, with fresh fruits, which is uncommon in USA. The room service is excellent. There are many restaurants close to the hotel and Sam’s Club and Costco; so, the location is excellent.

I would like to thank all employees of this hotel, because they made our stay something memorable for our lives. I would like to say to Hillary the manager of the hotel) that she has a great team of persons working with you!!!! We would like to say "Thank you!"

Finally, I would like to advise who is considering living in San Bernardino or Loma Linda area for less than 1 year to stay at this hotel, as the hotel has special rates for long stay guest. Therefore, if you sum everything that this hotel offers and compare with the cost of rent a house and all costs involved (house services, cleaning services, tax, buying/renting furniture, breakfast/dinner etc), you will understand why I stayed at this hotel for 9 months.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank SSRios
Hawaii
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2010

I've stayed at this Residence Inn at San Bernardino off and on for the last 4 years. The location is great with Sams club across the street, Costco and staples behind the hotel(although you have to drive around the block to enter Costco), Best Buy, sports Authourity next door and a slew of restaurants within 1 mile. My daughter attends the Univ of Redlands and we find this location (although not as close as other hotels) to be very convienent because of the above mentioned. Hotel is always very clean and very modern. You will enjoy free wifi, HBO and M-Thu an evening snack, ice cream sundaes or taco, or someother light snacks. You have free breakfast in the mornings like all of the Residence inn's , eggs , meat, make your own waffle, cereal, breads, fresh fruits, juices, milk tea and coffee, a very good and ample breakfast. lots of parking and friendly staff. Have a nice stay!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank travelbyme
Fallon, NV
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2010

We are platinum members and stay in a lot of Marriott hotels in our travels and this one is by far one of the best we have stayed in. The hotel is quite and very clean and the employees you almost more like family. The meals are great. When in the area we would travel extra miles to stay at this place. I underwent cancer treatment at Loma Linda and had to stay here for two and a half months and the people there made it a truly enjoyable experience. We have tried other establishments and we would stay here over any other hotel in the area.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MRducker
california
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2010

Our family stayed at the Residence Inn by Marriott San Bernardino‎ and it was the worst Residence Inn I have ever stayed at. Our bed was very soft and sank in half when you laid on it. I mean it was really a bad bed. Plus the fire alarms go off every time you take a shower. The weekend manager and customer service in general was very poor. The weekend manager suggested they could put a board under the bed and she said they still haven't been able to find a solution for the fire alarms going off and it was tough luck with the room we had. It would have been good to know this before I put my 3 kids to bed and attempted to take a shower that night. Also, no social Fri, Sat or Sun at this Residence Inn, so plan on getting your afternoon snack in somewhere else. Upon calling Marriott they noted this is a Franchise operated Marriott and not corporate owned. To top things off I left my laptop charger in the room. Even though I'm a Marriott Awards guy and used my points for the room, no one called me. I found out that night I forgot it and the staff said they couldn't check with housekeeping until morning and thye had no way to check with housekeeping and had no key to the "housekeeping room" until 12-24 hours from now.... not sure why that is... so double check your room before you leave.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Folsom, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2010

Having just spent a night in another Residence Inn, with a hard as a rock bed, shoddy linens, paper thin walls, and horrible customer service, I was thrilled to see Residence Inns were really as nice as I'd remembered them to be. The bed was SO comfy with clean linens. The room was spotless. The staff was courteous, going out of their way to provide early check in, wake up calls with a snooze and when the elevator was out of order, they were lightning quick to help get my luggage down three flights of stairs.

Would I return here? You bet!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
las vegas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2009

The location is what you would expect from a residence inn. Adjacent to elephant bar bj's and costco. The evening snacks were generally good although no beer or wine was available. The am complimentary breakfast was average or less. old fruit,bad coffee and dehydrated eggs. the gym had non functioning air conditioning.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Fairfield Inn & Suites San Bernardino
DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Loma Linda- San Bernardino S

Been to Residence Inn San Bernardino? Share your experiences!