We are platinum members and stay in a lot of Marriott hotels in our travels and this one is by far one of the best we have stayed in. The hotel is quite and very clean and the employees you almost more like family. The meals are great. When in the area we would travel extra miles to stay at this place. I underwent cancer treatment at Loma Linda and had to stay here for two and a half months and the people there made it a truly enjoyable experience. We have tried other establishments and we would stay here over any other hotel in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Hotel is the only extended stay property in the Inland Empire. Our suites are approximately 50% larger than your standard hotel room. All of our rooms feature a fully equipped kitchens and separate living room areas. We also offer a complimentary hot buffet breakfast and evening social hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn San Bernardino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Bernardino Hotel San Bernardino
- San Bernardino Residence Inn