Having just spent a night in another Residence Inn, with a hard as a rock bed, shoddy linens, paper thin walls, and horrible customer service, I was thrilled to see Residence Inns were really as nice as I'd remembered them to be. The bed was SO comfy with clean linens. The room was spotless. The staff was courteous, going out of their way to provide early check in, wake up calls with a snooze and when the elevator was out of order, they were lightning quick to help get my luggage down three flights of stairs.
Would I return here? You bet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Hotel is the only extended stay property in the Inland Empire. Our suites are approximately 50% larger than your standard hotel room. All of our rooms feature a fully equipped kitchens and separate living room areas. We also offer a complimentary hot buffet breakfast and evening social hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn San Bernardino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Bernardino Hotel San Bernardino
- San Bernardino Residence Inn