I had water damage to my home and had to stay in a hotel. I was pleasantly surprised with the room and amenities. I had an unplanned extended stay and got to know everyone at the desk. They always asked how things were going, in a genuine way and always took the time to talk /chat with me. I stayed in two different rooms due to my length of time, and both beds were very comfortable. The only item that wasn't excellent was the couch/sofa bed in the first room I occupied. It was a too soft and not very comfortable to sit on, however in the second room the sofa was fine. The food was also great and varied. I became rather spoiled not having to make a breakfast every morning. Regina, the manager, went out of her way to make sure everything was running smoothly. They always seemed to be busy so book far enough in advance when possible. There are many restaurants within walking distance and it is right off the 10 freeway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Hotel is the only extended stay property in the Inland Empire. Our suites are approximately 50% larger than your standard hotel room. All of our rooms feature a fully equipped kitchens and separate living room areas. We also offer a complimentary hot buffet breakfast and evening social hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn San Bernardino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Bernardino Hotel San Bernardino
- San Bernardino Residence Inn