“A great spot for dine in or take out” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Taste Of Thai

Taste Of Thai
Ranked #152 of 305 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Ontario, California
“A great spot for dine in or take out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2011

Steady food with big flavor profiles. Soups are great and the chicken salad very tasty

Inland Empire, California
“Surprisingly Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2009

I had driven by this small, unassuming establishment a number of times. So, it was with some trepidation that I took my fiance to dinner there last night.

My concerns melted away with the first taste of the house salad and the first sip of the fabulous Singha beer from Thailand. The rest of the meal was even better!

I had the 'Crying Tiger', beef served with an addictive chile/lime sauce. My dining partner had the yellow curry with chicken. She is quite picky, and she was amazed at how many veggies and large chuncks of chicken were served.

We will be regulars there now; I would recommend 'Taste of Thai' very highly!

4 Thank vintage_cal
Lake Arrowhead, CA
“The Best Thai Restuarant in all of I.E.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2008

This place is by far the best Thai Food I have ever had! As I write this I am craving their 'Salmon' special dish. Their 'Curry' dishes are the best I have had on the West Coast.

4 Thank BobSFox
Southern California
“Best in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2008

This is the best Thai food in the area (that is, the entire Inland Empire.) The owners are friendly and always there to greet diners. Their curry dishes are especially good. The restaurant has won the local paper's "best of" award for several years.

2 Thank kschroed
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent food, the best...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2007

Excellent food, the best Thai I have ever had. Try the Curries they are amazing.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook