“Good place for a multi-night stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Ranked #2 of 32 Hotels in San Bernardino
Mukilteo, Washington
“Good place for a multi-night stay”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I spent 5 nights here. It's immediately obvious that it's very new. Construction of another Hilton-brand property was still going on next door. I managed to score a library room. It was a huge room divided by a very wide desk/drawer unit. I had a sink, microwave and mini-refrigerator. It was a great set up for a longer stay. Breakfast was the usual Hampton selection. Everything was spotlessly clean. The staff was very friendly and pleasant. I'd be happy to stay here the next time I have business in San Bernardino.

Room Tip: Book a library room if you are there for more than a couple of nights.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Namsman,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino. We are so glad to hear that our friendly staff and spacious rooms helped to make your stay in San Bernardino better! We hope that we will see you again soon.

Wendy C.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Excellent hotel - The room, lobby, grounds, etc were clean, very quiet, fresh, seemed new. I have no complaints. I will return for future trips to this area. Highly recommended The staff were helpful and professional.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Dear Patricko754,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino. I'm pleased that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean, quiet rooms. I hope that you will come back and see us again.

Shell Beach
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This hotel seems to be brand new and everything is still impeccably clean. We stayed in the King Suite and the room was spacious with a comfortable bed and pillows. Our room was on the ground floor that faced the pool. When it was time to go to bed, the pool and outdoor lights shone in our windows (warning: there are no black out curtains, just sheers). My boyfriend talked to the front desk gal and she offered us a different room right away. I thought that was great customer service. Thank you and if we don't go back to San Bernardino, we will definitely stay in a Hampton Inn & Suites again!

Room Tip: Don't get a room that faces the pool or get one on the second or third level if it does to be ab...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Elizabeth D
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear Elizabeth D,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino. I'm glad that you enjoyed our spacious, clean rooms. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced with light coming in your window, but am glad my staff was quick to help. We hope to see you again should you return to the area.

Lancaster, California
Reviewed July 28, 2014

my room was given to another guests when I checked in around 8:30 p.m. I was told they only hold rooms for 30 minutes. The guests that she gave my room to was still in the lobby and she had to undo his transaction in order for my reservation to be complete I have never experienced anything like that ever and I have been to many places that was not cool.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear Carmen W,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino. I appreciate your comments, but there seems to be some confusion that I would like to straighten out. Another hotel called us on your behalf asking if we had any rooms available. We explained to them we did, but would need a credit card to hold the room for you since it was already after 6 PM. We did not receive the information so we were unable to hold the room any longer. When you arrived a few hours later, the initial room we had free was already booked by another guest. Luckily, a group that was staying with us, informed us they had booked an extra room and no longer needed it. This is the room you ended up receiving. I apologize for any miscommunication that may have occurred. We hope the rest of your stay exceeded your expectations and hope to see you the next time you are in the area.

Kennesaw, United States
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Hampton Inn in San Bernardino has an excellent breakfast, hot coffee throughout the day. The breakfast included a good selection for all ages. Cereal, eggs, bacon or sausage, and potatoes. It has one of the best gym facilities I've seen in my 48 years of traveling this country. There were two elipticals, two treadmills, at least two bicycles and weights. Wow, top notch equipment for your every workout need.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Daniel P
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Daniel P,
Thank you so much for reviewing the Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our fitness center and complimentary breakfast. It is our goal to impress our guests, and it sounds like we accomplished that during your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Warm thanks,
sacramento, ca, United States
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was a very clean and comfortable hotel to stay in the San Bernardino area. I was in the area for a business trip. The breakfast had something for everyone... the coffee could be improved but otherwise good. Nice staff, nice fitness center, and was able to sleep comfortably. No complaints.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Dear Ashley F,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino. I'm glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast, fitness center and friendly staff. I hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Pacific Grove, United States
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Enjoyed a coffee on arrival, and then off to the pool to refresh after a long drive. Our friends joined us for afternoon catch up conversation. Upgrade to the suite allowed a lot of room to move around, and a mini kitchen. The breakfast was warm and wonderful. It's nice to have a fresh waffle and some eggs.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Erin F,
We appreciate you letting us know about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino. I'm glad you enjoyed our clean pool and spacious suites. We hope that you will stop back soon.

Warm thanks,
#8 of 32 in San Bernardino
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino? Share your experiences!