“Great local chain”

Bakers Burgers
Ranked #41 of 316 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 17, 2012

They have great food!Great burritos and taco burgers. They have a vegetarian menu which makes them unique. They have many locations in the Inland Empire.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Of all the fast food chains, Bakers is my fave. The quality is definitely several notches above Del Taco. Love the fact that they carry vegetarian food. Boca burgers, etc. Oh and a diet coke with strawberry flavor shot...so good.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

The food is always good. However, when someone asks for extra cheese, they should get extra cheese.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

This is my fav, fast food joint in the IE. They have vegetarian options and great food. As long as they dont mess up on it. I like the redlands facility the best.

Reviewed August 28, 2008

I just returned from a trip to Baker's this evening and I have never had an experience like that before. It started when I made the mistake of pulling up to the drive thru window. The man on the other end of the intercom apparently was having hearing problems because by the time I got home I had been charged for food I had not ordered and questioned about my food choices until even I wasn't sure what was on the list I had. When I started to order food I apparently confused him by ordering 2 burritos. I was then snidely informed that they were two different kinds. When I explained that I needed 2 burritos not 1 I was asked about what to do with a third burrito that I had not even mentioned. When I pointed out that I also needed a diet drink I was questioned about that too. My overall experience left me with a bad taste in my mouth and no receipt to verify my order. My recommendation is avoid it but if you can't get the receipt and check the contents of the bags before you leave.