“A Birthday treat”

Souplantation
Ranked #14 of 317 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We took our daughter to the Souplantation near our home, for her birthday. She prefers it over Home Town Buffet (too many ill-mannered people there now). We always have a great dinner at Souplantation. Great food, nice, helpful staff.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Salad bar is well stocked. Everything taste fresh. Lots of different soups., I highly recommend the chili. The also have a vegetarian chili which is pretty good. The corn bread and cheese pizza is always delicious. Not a lot of fruit variety on the dessert bar; however, the kids love the soft frozen yogurt machine with all the toppings. They have a soda machine, which I never use, I much prefer their fresh juices, regular and strawberry lemonade, blackberry/pomegranate ice tea and orange juice. Servers are helpful and are very good at taking empty plates of your table in order to keep you comfortable.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

you can't go wrong here. Lots of salad selections with a variety of breads, pasta, and deserts. YUMMY

Reviewed June 11, 2012

This place was awesome!! The salad bar, various suops and bread were fabulous!

Reviewed February 8, 2012

I love this place!!! I am a salad feign! I can not get enough salad. When I was pregnant with my son this was the only place that I crave and would eat at. I hardly ate at all and when I finally did it was a salad of some sorts. The soups here are amazing. The chicken noodle soup has huge noodles and humongous chunks of chicken. They are made fresh and delivered to locations from them to reheat. The muffins are baked fresh every 15 mins!!! The pasta is made their as well. Their brunch is good as well. They have a wide variety of food to choose from. They have their regular salad bar set up as well as breakfast items (cereals, yogurts, oatmeal, waffles, omelets, hash brown scramble, scrambled eggs, muffins, and a breakfast fucaicca!)