“A solid 4 stars all around.”

Delhi Palace-cuisine of India
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 19, 2012

My friend introduced me to Indian and Pakistani cuisine and this is one of the restaurants she brought me to. We came here for lunch one time and I actually enjoyed this place. We had the lunch buffet and it was very inexpensive. They have a lot of varieties as well, most of them are saucy. She taught me to dip the Naan to the sauces, yumm! I tried pretty much everything and liked them all but my favorite are the Tandoori chicken, Masalas and garlic Naan.

Staffs are polite and friendly. Place is clean but somewhat dark to my liking. The restaurant also have that spicy, smoked clay aroma which was actually pleasing to my palate (I was hungry especially).

I would come back here again in the future but will probably not come during my lunch break from work, I smelled like Garlic and smoked clay oven after our luncheon. lol

1  Thank Thor G

Reviewed November 29, 2011

I meet with friends for lunch every month. We were on our way to Souplantation and we noticed this place next door. So in we went. I have eaten a lot of Indian whist working in the UK so consider myself a pretty good judge. They have a lunch buffet, the selections were good, the "spicy" heat was toned down which is normal for a buffet, but for me a little disappointing. Still a good meal at a decent price.

Reviewed February 14, 2011

Great restaurant. Excellent India food. love it. Staff very friendly. Always greet you as you come. Excellent Panir Masala. Can you guess who I am?

Reviewed February 4, 2011

Delicious! food and great services. We tried many indian restaurant in the area but the food and service of Delhi Palace is the best. Good Job Thank You !!

Reviewed December 12, 2010

Wonderful Indian crusine at a great price. Our full coarse dinner for two with extra naan and after dinner teas came to under $40. Service is formal, yet very enjoyable - this place is worth going to on a romantic date, business lunch or whatever. Our favorites are their various vegetarian plates, and the wonderful choices of naan breads are the best we've ever had. After dinner spiced tea is wonderful too.