“Great Fast Food...More than great burgets”
Review of Farmer Boys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Farmer Boys
Ranked #115 of 313 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Cuisines: American
Borden, Indiana
“Great Fast Food...More than great burgets”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Burgers and chicken sandwiches were very fresh for a fast food restaurant. Highly recommend if you need something simple and quick.

• Visited January 2014

Malibu, California
“I like the fried zucchini the best!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I love coming here for the fried zucchini. Their burgers are amazing. The cob salads have so much food on them it will blow you away. Prices could be more reasonable. I like to save the coupons because if you don't have a coupon, it is usually about 9 or 10 dollars a person by the time we get done. I don't like that some people feel the need to bring their screaming brats to disrupt the place, while people are eating. Others try to bump you and shove you while your in line. I guess that this just goes with the area. That is why I'm so glad that I moved.

• Visited August 2013
San Bernardino, California, United States
“Great Food!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We've been to Farmer Boys since the place opened. Their food, whether it's a dinner or snack, is great. It's sort of like fast food, but then it is sort of like a restaurant. You place your order in a line then find a seat and the food is delivered to you. Volume is always huge. I normally ask for a box to take the left-overs home. Sometimes my pets finish it off, sometimes I do, just depends. Because of our length of time going there, the staff is very familiar with us, which makes it nice. Everyone says Hi and are sincere because they know us. I really like this restaurant!

• Visited August 2013
San Bernardino, California
“Used to love it”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This local chain restaurant is known for their burgers and fried zucchini.Their burgers are okay but I've never tried the zucchini.The breakfast menu is good and they give a lot of food but the prices are high.I think you can get better deals at Coco's or other chain restaurants. Farmer Boys doesn't usually offer specials.I had the chicken strips last weekend.They were $5 and did not include fries.I've had the chicken sandwiches before and they were okay.We used to come here quite a bit but stopped because the prices were a little high.

• Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Good Food, Good Value”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We stopped in here for a quick burger before a business meeting. I'm from Tampa and not familiar with the area. I later found this is a local/regional chain.

The food was surprisingly good, the place was very clean and if I see a Farmer Boys again on my travels I will be more than happy to go their again.

• Visited December 2012