“Average food great server”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #150 of 316 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This restaurant is ok for a chain

There was a long wait however he staff were very friendly.

The food was average and served its purpose but I wound rush back!

I had the TGI shrimp which were undercooked and tasteless but my partners Berger was ok.

1  Thank BUNSTERBOO
There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I really had great service at this restaurant. The prices are fair, food was good and my server had a great attitude.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I called in an order and was told it would be ready in twenty five minutes. When I went to pick it up I was helped by the general manager who said it was ready and she would go and bag it. I watched her go to a phone where she stayed for at least fifteen minutes. She did not return to the front again. A male manager was walking back and forth yet never in his five trip did he ask if I needed help. The hostess went back twice to check for me and finally returned with my order. She said that the manager was sorry she got caught up with something. Needless to say after I got my order I had to ask where I could pay ( guess I could of just walked out) again the hostess directed me to the bar area. Thirty minutes after my food was ready I finally was able to leave only to have cold food for lunch. Worst service ever, poor excuse for a manager.

1  Thank BettyC1194
Reviewed January 23, 2013

great drinks, great happy hour and good food!they always have deals and coupons to take advantage of!!!!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

The restaurant in San Bernardino is what you would expect from a TGIF. Sadly, the last time I went there, my friends and I got up and left before ordering and went across the street to Mimi's. There was nothing on the TGIF menu for vegetarians, other than a baked potato and side salad. Sad for a big chain like this.

1  Thank jdmcdm