“A great meal for eight at Outback!!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 29, 2012

George was our waiter, the celebration was for our son's graduation from University of Redlands. There were eight persons in our party. I called two days ahead and spoke with Tina as we are from San Diego County. They had the table ready and waiting for us upon our arrival at 7:30 pm. on Saturday evening. The food was excellent, service was excellent. The only thing they didn't do there that they do at our Outback in La Mesa was have the hostesses open the doors for us as the guests come in the restaurant and leave the restaurant. Maybe that's just a La Mesa thing. We'll go there again if we're ever in the area!!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

My husband and I are regulars at this location and are always treated like family when Craig caters to us. ( Sadly, I think he is no longer there since we last visited) We always try to sit at the bar! Always packed on Fridays...

Reviewed May 19, 2012

The food was great and the menu has a very large varity of items. Our server george kept our drinks full and made sure we had plenty of the bread.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

We have been to quite a few Outbacks and this one satisfied us as all of the others have. Had a short wait as it was a Saturday night. They must be doing something right as the parking lot was packed and so was the restaurant. My brother, his wife and I all had the grilled pork chops and were they good. We ordered the plate with two chops as it was only $3.00 more than one. We each took the second one home and had it for lunch the next day. My wife had the filet, as she does at all Outbacks and enjoyed hers. Our waiter Eric, was one of the best waiters we have ever had.

Anytime we are in another town and aren't sure where to eat, we look for an Outback and have never been disappointedf.

Reviewed September 25, 2011

My wife ordered the lobster tail dinner for close to 30 bucks. She was able to preen 4- 1 inch long by 3/8 inch wide lobster "pieces" from it. I order the standard fare 9 ounce outback special sirloin-medium rare. I small spot in the middle was slightly pink and the rest was well done. We were never asked if we wanted more bread. The salads were average, but they only gave you approximately 1 spoonful of dressing. Other than water, no one asked us if we ever desired any additional accommodations. Outback used to be staple fare for family gatherings. I need to find a new restaurant , with better food and better bang for the buck foe the family. See you later Outback. Getting too commercial has given you an over priced and watered down product.

1  Thank Redlandsnole