“Third Time's a charm”

Cuisines: American
Indian Wells, California
“Third Time's a charm”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have tried Red Lobster three times and only tried it the last two times because I couldn't believe that it was the chain and not the location that produced this grease laden excuse for fish. Watch the commercials. The stuff is always dripping with fat.

Southern California
“Surprisingly Awesome!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I usually don't write up too many reviews on main stream type restaurants, but I'm compelled to write one about this particular place. My GF and I came here for a late lunch on our anniversary. There was no wait (it was past 2PM) and we were seated the moment we walked in. Interestingly enough, the dining room was at about 80% capacity. Our waiter, Chris introduced himself and asked if we were celebrating any birthdays, anniversaries, glad to be alive celebrations... We told him it was our anniversary and he congratulated us. He told us to save room for dessert. Didn't think anything of it -- the obligatory acknowledgement of an occasion followed by a sweet dish of some sort.

We had a pleasant "all you can eat shrimp" lunch. The food was decent and our waiter took care of us without being overly intrusive. He was awesome. When it was time for dessert, he asked us if we wanted a small dish of ice cream. I was full, but we decided to indulge a bit more. He brought out the ice cream and an awesome surprise... Apparently, Red Lobster prints out a small menu with daily specials. He then proceeded to hand us one of those menus and pointed out that all of the wait staff had signed the menu wishing us a happy anniversary! We were humbled. Here we are sitting down to have lunch and we felt very special. Wow!

As we exited, ever staff member we came across from out table to the main entrance wished us a great day. I will make it a point to come back here without hesitation. You pretty much know what kind of food you'll be getting, but it's the attitude of the staff that surprised us most, which in turn made our experience there a memorable one. Kudos to the lunch staff. We'll be back!

• Visited September 2012
Petersaurach, Germany
“Excellent Service, Good Food”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We enjoyed dinner here and I was very impressed with the kindness and helpfulness of the servers. My 91 year old mother is not too mobile or quick with ordering, but everyone was very helpful and understanding.
We got salmon, shrimp, and chicken alfredo and everything was delicious except the dinner salads, which were a ripoff--large bowl of iceberg lettuce with two tiny slices each of tomatoes and cucumbers. Get soup, instead. My daughter especially liked the garlic rolls; I liked the rice. The salmon had a rich flavor and the skewered shrimp were perfect. The prices were a little high for the amount of food, but not horrible.

• Visited August 2012