“Absolutely awfull!!!”

Ranked #16 of 32 Hotels in San Bernardino
SIMI VALLEY
“Absolutely awfull!!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

This was my third and unfortunately the last time I will stay at this hotel. The room (402) was filthy the carpet had so many stains I couldn't count them all. I had to lay towels down over the carpet so I could walk barefoot. I also slept in my clothes as the sheets were stained and thread bare. Overall the property is very rundown and poorly maintained. The hotel needs a complete renovation. I only stayed here because it very close to my training site. I cannot recommend this hotel and will not be back. I don't really care if a hotel is old, but it must have clean guest rooms period!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Korean first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I would like to thank Ms. April for her kindness and consideration regarding my daughter's stay. She provided professional and humanitary assistance. I will forvever appreciate her and will continue to stay at this motel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Crestline
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We have this hotel as our backup plan everytime we can't make it home (we live in the mountains). It's very reasonably priced - the daily rate is $69 but you can ask for AAA or AARP discounts. I will be very honest with you: it's not a 5 star resort, but it doesn't have to be. The service is great. The rooms are large and kept up. We like the fridge in the room. It's right off the freeway (215) and at the top of a hill, very easy to get to and to get back on the freeway. There's a good Mexican restaurant and Taco Bell almost within a short block, you can walk there easily. If you've forgotten anything there's a Walmart across the street. There's a lot of restaurants within a block. Ralphs grocery store is down the street. The breakfast in the morning has improved: you can now make your own belgian waffles, there's hard boiled eggs, muffins, bagels, fruit, cereal, all in all something for everyone. No meat but the breakfast is enough to get you going for the day. There's a free USA Today in the lobby. Ask for the pool view. The pool has been covered up for years but the view from your balcony is much better. You'll see the mountains, and lights at night. The other side has the train tracks. My husband said to include that to find the place, you have to look to the top of the hill and then you'll see it. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. All in all, every time we can't make it home this place turns into a night of romance and fun! :)

Room Tip: Read my review! Ask for the "pool view: Also: there's a large balcony for every room!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
RIVERSIDE
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The hotel rooms were clean, check in was wonderful, the breakfast was DELICIOUS! ...all the staff (including the kitchen lady) were OUTSTANDING! The beds were heavenly! I would HIGHLY reccommend to anyone to stay at the Days Inn

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family