“fine for me”

Juan Pollo
Ranked #126 of 317 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I see some bad rating. I have never had a problem wit the food or the service. there is an excellent menu. I do not understand the bad rating. could be the completion.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Won't buy anything from this restaurant because I nearly died from eating their rotten food. I believe they sold me rotten potatoe salad that made me sick. They are gross. They are gross. I can't believe they took my money for rotten food. Who are the watch dog to protect innocent people. When you go to a restaurant to buy food you expect to get the best they have not some rotten food that to be given. Rotten food belongs in the trash. Rotten food is not for consumption. Something has to done. Something has to be done. I pray I am not the only one with this experience. I need help. I need help. I need help. I need help. I need help. I can't believe they need one hundred characters in this column. What else can one say? You only have to state what you see. They sell rotten food. They sell rotten food. They sell rotten food. They sell rotten food. They sell rotten food. Their food nearly killed me. I went to Bank of America on Central and Riverside and was throwing up in the bank. You can those working in the bank. It became a trauma center instead of taking care of customers I had two bank officials taking care of me. I was vomiting in their bank after doing the same in my car. My car smells very bad. Driving around in the car now makes me sick because it smells bad although I have cleanse the car. Unbelievable. Incredible. Incredible.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Their food does not have a lot of flavor, rather bland.When I think of Mexican food, I think of flavorful and a bit spicy, their food just does not have the flavor I look for.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

So greasy, cant take it, Cant even type right now fingers sliding off the keys. Too much greasy guys, try some fire will ya. My heart hurts.

Reviewed June 29, 2011

Juan Pollo (who appears to be asian from the photos) owns a chain of chicken fast-food restaurants in the San Bernardino area. The food is very similar to El Pollo Loco, even down to the portion sizes, sides, etc. However it's quite a bit cheaper especially the lunch specials. If you like El Pollo, you'll like this too.

2  Thank EnduranceCyclist