“Appetizer Heaven”

Black Angus Steakhouse - San Bernardino
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Steakhouse - San Bernardino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Waterman Ave
Description: Great for steak and so much more… Black Angus Steakhouse has built its reputation on providing a Genuine American Steakhouse experience to remember. Our Chefs are proud to serve only Black Angus steaks that are carefully aged, fresh-cut daily, and grilled over an open flame. Our other specialties include a variety of succulent seafood, fall-off-the-bone Baby Back Ribs and our famous slow-roasted Prime Rib. Whatever you're craving, we pride ourselves at Black Angus Steakhouse for superior quality, friendly service, and great food. It's more than a tradition - it's our passion every day.
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I haven't been back for a while but luck would have it I had business in the area and decide to do a tried and true. I set at the bar where the bartender David remembered my name and asked about my significant other by name. I drank a perfect made Cosmo and enjoyed a bevey of appretizers. The food is marvelous however it is just nice sometimes to sit relax and nibble. There is always something going on and a good time you can't help but have. I hope to return again and again.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great food and a good variety of choice! Wine was a bit pricy though but we still had a nice evening?

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I had an early dinner - fried shrimp. It was fantastic! It came with two sides, a rather large salad and mashed potatos. Also, it was served with a small loaf of bread. A lot of food! The server wasvery sweet as well.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Black Angus Steakhouse

This is a great place to eat in San Bernardino, if steak is your thing, eat here, you cant go wrong, busy, with quality food and service.

All my reviews are written from the heart, and how each place made me feel, I never write a negative review, due to the fact that if I have a problem or complaint, I open my mouth while I am there, let’s be fair and give people a chance to rectify problems, stop all this negativity.

Lee Wood at Pendle Pictures

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We ate here for lunch and the staff was wonderful and the food was super. I highly recommend this place.