$172
$189
Wigwam Motel(San Bernardino)
$85
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskbusiness tripcookiesvery nice hotelbreakfast buffeta great staywould stay here againloma linda universityclean roomssoccer tournamenthgilobbyhousekeepingfreewaymattresswatermanaccommodations
Reviewed June 11, 2016

I booked my room on the Hilton Honors site and checked ino my room online the day before. Upon arrival I picked up the key at the desk and went straight to the room. It is a very nice hotel, very clean and nicely decorated, friendly staff, clean and spacious room, close to many good restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGINicole, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2016

Hello Eric S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very pleased you are finding the Hilton Honors Website and E-Checkin tools, so easy to use. And thank you for the compliments on our hotel, staff, and location. We hope to see you again, the next time you are in town.

Reviewed June 10, 2016

Stayed 4 nights and had a nice stay. Pillows are extremely soft and uncomfortable so if you are one of those travelers that needs a good pillow, I suggest you bring your own. Fitness center was bigger than most hotels i have stayed in but the treadmills kept shutting off during the hours of 5pm- 7pm daily. Maintenance guy said they were all on the same circuit breaker which is why it was being tripped. It's unpleasant and unsafe when you are mid run.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business

Hello Jesus L,

Thank you for choosing our property for your four night stay. I apologize for the soft pillows. Please let us know the next time you will be staying with us, and we will give you firmer pillows, for we want all of our guests to be as comfortable as possible. As far as the treadmills, we will definitely resolve this issue, for the safety of our guests is a top priority. We appreciate the feedback, and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2016

Weekend to attend the Motocross Race. It was cool that it was close to restaurants and the Hilton Doubletree where they had a Friday pre-race event. If there were breakfast options closer that would be a benefit.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple

Hello Robne W,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased that the location was near your event. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

This property is a nice little place to stay for a stopover or maybe a couple of nights, but certainly not a destination. The rooms are decent and moderately appointed, reasonably sized, and average in amenities. I used points for this one night stay, but heard someone being quoted about $200/night for a standard room while I was waiting, and I would have to say I wouldn't pay that much to stay here.

Upon my arrival there was only self parking, which is fine, no big deal, but the lot does tend to fill up a bit. I had used the Hilton App to checkin today and had expected that my room would be ready since they always do the e-checkins first when housekeeping preps for the day. However, when I arrived I found the room was not ready and I had to sit and wait in the lobby for about 45-minutes. I was given a free breakfast voucher for my "troubles", but I think it has more to do with me saying it was my first time at the hotel.

Once the room was cleaned the desk clerk gave me my key and sent me on my way. Got to the room and you can see my statements above as to how the room was.

One thing I will say is that the halls in this hotel are extremely noisy. You could hear every door close, every conversation that was being had, more than normal in most hotels I have stayed. Perhaps the property caters to a different crowd, especially since they have a quasi bar setup in their lobby...but I don't know, that was a whole other type of weird when I came back from my event that evening.

Like I said, great place for a night or two, but I would move on quickly if you had other choices.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
HGINicole, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2016

Hello Jsaxm,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We always appreciate feedback from our guests, so we can make adjustments and improvements where needed. When it comes to standard rates, there are many variables properties take in consideration, when setting the prices. Rates do tend to go up when occupancy is higher, this could have been the reasoning of why your room, that you checked into was not quite ready upon arrival. Our housekeeping staff take a lot of pride into cleaning each room, therefore we do apologize that sometimes checking in is a little prolonged. Our hotel brings guests from all over the world, and we welcome each of them into our home. We hope the next you are in town, you will visit us again.

Reviewed May 28, 2016

I loved this hotel, the rooms are amazing from the bathroom to the window. The staff was great, Tifaney was really nice she went that extra mile for me when i needed anything. Would defiantly stay here agian!!!

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGINicole, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2016

Hello Lutfi A,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy that you loved our hotel and staff. I will personally let Tiffany know of the great job she did of going above and beyond for you. We hope to see you again, the next time you are in town.