“Nice newer place”

Ranked #4 of 32 Hotels in San Bernardino
washington dc
“Nice newer place”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This is a nice hotel that has every thing you need when traveling. Rooms are large and very clean. The bed was rather hard. And the breakfast was not included. Good value for the money and it also has laundry facilities and parking. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We had reserved a single room for our family Thanksgiving trip with the expectation that my wife and our two nearly adult children would stay with her parents. The day before we arrived, both grandparents came down with flu so now we were going to have to figure a way for four of us to stay in one room rather than run the risk of everyone else gettting sick too. When we checked in, I asked Tifanie, the front desk clerk, if there was any way we could get a room with two beds and a sleeper sofa. She was extremely helpful and actually put us into a two room handicap suite with a king bed and a seeper sofa. She also got us a roll away bed so we had three beds for the four of us. By the way, not having used a roll away bed recently, they have definitely been upgraded - regular twin bed with a pillow top mattress. All of the effort by everyone, especially Tifanie, helped make a very difficult situation better.

We have been staying at this hotel ever since it opened a few years ago and the service has always been outstanding. The staff is very friendly and asks frequently if there is anything they can do to make our stay better. You cannot find a better place to stay in the Southern California area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for just one night but it was great !!! Super clean and new rooms, air conditioner in great condition, this is important for us, because we live in a place we always use A/C and sometimes you can't find that in California, but everything was in perfect working condition. Very clean beds and bathroom. The staff was great, very friendly. Even the breakfast buffet was very nice, FREE for the kids and like 11 dollars the adults and you can order anything you want, even omelets, hashbrowns, pancakes, anything, it was delicious. We just loved everything about this hotel, wasn't our first choice and didn't read the reviews before going, it was great, staying for sure again !!! This will be our first choice when visiting our family in San Bernardino again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Service is excellent at this hotel from the front desk person, Tiffanie to the bartender, Kaleb K. They welcome me every time I visit and is always friendly. It feels like a home away from home. I definitely recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Love the staff here especially Kaleb the bartender and the rest of the staff! Clean hotel!! They treat you like family while you are here. The menu has many selections. Will stay here again next time I'm in town.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Lake Tahoe (Nevada), Nevada
Reviewed November 2, 2012

If you stay at HG's this fits the mark.The 2 girls at the desk were also very personable.
Room,Breakfast overall condition is what you expect from HG

Something to remember
The flower garden surrounding the front of the building were so fragrant some type of white rose perhaps

Something they should remember

I am old school.I want a paper at my door in the morning as a diamond member or anyone in the Hilton rewards I think should get.the last thing I will do is wake up (dont look my best with my morning attire and my I dont like lights in the morning face) and see anyone else before my coffee.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Esequiel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear Mr. Steven N,

Thank you very much for making the time to complete a Trip Advisor review. I am proud to know that our Front Desk team offered you a personable experience. Please make us aware on your next stay of your newspaper preference and you can count on us to ensure your paper is delivered every morning during your stay. Thank you for being a Diamond Member!

Best Regards,

Esequiel Munoz, General Manager
Encino, CA
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was visiting some universities nearby and needed a central location to rest and relax between campus tours. Ryan was excellent in providing detailed directions to nearby eateries and even offered to call and make reservations for us. Upon checkout, Alaine (sp?) and Nitisha (sp?) were very helpful with my issues with needing to be at the airport very early the next day.

I like to take a deep inhale before entering a room and was pleasantly surprised to find no bad smells or odors.

Thanks to the staff and I will definitely be back the next time I'm in San Bernardino!

Stephen

#1 of 9 in Redlands
Residence Inn San Bernardino
Residence Inn San Bernardino
#8 of 32 in San Bernardino

Been to Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino? Share your experiences!