“Helpful Staff”

Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
Ranked #4 of 32 Hotels in San Bernardino
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The staff at the Hilton Garden Inn helped me when I needed to use their business center for 5 minutes.... The Hilton down the road (on Hospitality Ln) wouldn't let me use their business center for a quick last minute task (printing a doucment for a meeting.)

The Hilton Garden Inn staff was very helpful, and let me print my doc.

THANK YOU.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Esequiel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Jon S,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am glad that our team rendered genuine customer service by allowing you to use our Business Center even though you were not a guest. I do however look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you as a guest in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My Husband and i took the kids on a mini vacation and decided to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, The service was great and the staff were very helpfull! The rooms are beautiful! My kids loved the pool!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel regularily over the past 6 months. The waitstaff at breakfast and the front desk personnel have been exceptional. Hot breakfasts and the service I receive are always top notch and friendly. The front desk personnel always greet me and have started recognizing me and calling me by name. Thats a good thing for a perosn who is on the road away from their families. I am made to feel welcome and appreciated. I ordered room service one evening and asked about the charges. The gentlement delivering the food said he did not add a tip or a charge for the delivery. I was impressed and he received a good tip from me. Never had that happen in any hotel I have stayed in. Don't change that. I am more likely to eat in as a result of that then going out and bringing food in from an outside restaurant. Great work and good job by your staff at the Garden Inn. Also, with the high number of stays I am having I did speak to the GM about a lower rate. He has accomodated me and my client and I are very happy. My only issue was airconditioning. Either cold or off. You continue to be my first choice for a hotel stay. Rich Bergersen

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rich B
Reviewed September 8, 2012

based on trip advisor rating stayed here. Air con not linked into thermostat so it was off or freezing. Room nothing special preference high floor given room on 2nd floor okay early check-in but not advised that preference not available. Had to ask for oj at breakfast and no milk available server kept disappearing though restuarant not busy. Checked in 2 nights stayed only 1. Tried to contact front desk to advise early checkout had to wait 10 mins tried phoning phone not answered. only restuarant nearby was sizzlers4 which was not. Worth going to if trip adviser reviews to be believed however given the reviews for this hotel I will reevaluate my trust in trip adviser

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
SGilliom, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Thank you very much for your honest feedback. It is honest feedback such as yours that enables us to correct any customer service inconsistencies. Your inconveniences have been addressed with the team and I sincerely apologize for your recent stay with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should I have the pleasure of welcoming you again at our hotel.

esequielm [at] dknhotels [dot] com

Reviewed August 27, 2012

First, the tangible stuff: the hotel is new, has a great business center, great offering of teas and coffee in the morning, cookies in the afternoon, rooms are spacious, updated, clean and fresh, super convenient location, lots of parking, shall I go on?

And now the intangible stuff: the staff is INCREDIBLE. They are professional, efficient, pleasant, helpful, and SO UNFORGETTABLE! My father was in the ICU at Loma Linda for 10+ days. We were several hours away from our home and extended family, and needless to say, it was an incredibly tough time for us. Coming home to the Hilton Garden Inn was the only thing that allowed us to collect ourselves, reenergize, and recharge for the next grueling and emotionally draining day. The hotel and staff were the only thing that kept us going; they felt like family. On my dad's birthday (who was still in the ICU), the staff came by the room with cookies and a hand-made, hand-signed birthday card! I don't have the words to describe how much that meant to my family and me. Thank you, Hilton Garden Inn. You are unforgettable to us.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
SGilliom, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Thank you very much for making the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. After talking to you over the phone earlier, I am glad to know your dad is doing better. The team and I wish your dad a fast and safe recovery. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home destination here at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Clean comfy beds and great service. Worth the extra bucks in this city that has some hotels, one of which had bed bugs. We escaped that one and finally got some sleep here. This hotel is very clean, very nice, and is the ONLY hotel I will stay at in the future in this city.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
SGilliom, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for two nights in August to attend a music festival at the NOS Event center and it was great. Staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, hotel rooms were clean and nice and it was a great value. This is by no means a resort but a great hotel for a stopover to attend any functions. It is also about a 3min drive (literally.. but a little too far to walk) from the NOS Event center and easy to find (don't get ripped off by taking a cab for $20 each way... they'll be waiting out front and there's no meter... learned that one). I would definitely stay again if my travels brought me back to San Bernardino.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for this friendly review! Hope you had a great time at the festival, and we are looking forward to welcome you again the next time you're in the area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Bernardino
#1 of 9 in Redlands
Residence Inn San Bernardino
Residence Inn San Bernardino
#8 of 32 in San Bernardino

Been to Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino? Share your experiences!