Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
Doubletree.com
$64
$99
$93
Residence Inn San Bernardino(San Bernardino)
$149
$114
Wigwam Motel(San Bernardino)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskbusiness centerbusiness tripcookiesvery nice hotelbreakfast buffetwould stay here againbooked this hotelloma linda universityclean roomsinland empiresoccer tournamenteasy accesshgilobbyhousekeepingfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2012

First, the tangible stuff: the hotel is new, has a great business center, great offering of teas and coffee in the morning, cookies in the afternoon, rooms are spacious, updated, clean and fresh, super convenient location, lots of parking, shall I go on?

And now the intangible stuff: the staff is INCREDIBLE. They are professional, efficient, pleasant, helpful, and SO UNFORGETTABLE! My father was in the ICU at Loma Linda for 10+ days. We were several hours away from our home and extended family, and needless to say, it was an incredibly tough time for us. Coming home to the Hilton Garden Inn was the only thing that allowed us to collect ourselves, reenergize, and recharge for the next grueling and emotionally draining day. The hotel and staff were the only thing that kept us going; they felt like family. On my dad's birthday (who was still in the ICU), the staff came by the room with cookies and a hand-made, hand-signed birthday card! I don't have the words to describe how much that meant to my family and me. Thank you, Hilton Garden Inn. You are unforgettable to us.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
SGilliom, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Thank you very much for making the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. After talking to you over the phone earlier, I am glad to know your dad is doing better. The team and I wish your dad a fast and safe recovery. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home destination here at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Best Regards,

Esequiel Munoz

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Clean comfy beds and great service. Worth the extra bucks in this city that has some hotels, one of which had bed bugs. We escaped that one and finally got some sleep here. This hotel is very clean, very nice, and is the ONLY hotel I will stay at in the future in this city.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
SGilliom, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for two nights in August to attend a music festival at the NOS Event center and it was great. Staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, hotel rooms were clean and nice and it was a great value. This is by no means a resort but a great hotel for a stopover to attend any functions. It is also about a 3min drive (literally.. but a little too far to walk) from the NOS Event center and easy to find (don't get ripped off by taking a cab for $20 each way... they'll be waiting out front and there's no meter... learned that one). I would definitely stay again if my travels brought me back to San Bernardino.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for this friendly review! Hope you had a great time at the festival, and we are looking forward to welcome you again the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Drove through San Bernardino and decided to call an old college friend to meet for dinner. Hilton Garden's restaurant was to be our meet-up point (very good dinner, so-so breakfast, by the way). Lingered so long in visiting with my friend from years gone by that I stayed the night at the hotel. Found my room on the 7th floor to be updated, clean, with very a comfortable bed, and pleasant staff. As someone else here mentioned the cool temperature of my room was welcomed on a hot August night. (One hotel staff person did mention that some of the rooms tend to run somewhat warmer though). Over all I enjoyed an excellent stay.

Room Tip: If you're visiting in the hot summer, it would seem wise to ask in advance about the air conditioning in your particular room.
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My Husband and I stayed here for two nights on our travels round California, it is a lovely hotel with very clean rooms and very modern, the staff were very nice and friendly and just around the corner from the hotel were loads of eating places, just as well as there is not much else here at this part that we stayed in. They had a really nice pool and spa which was very qiuet when we went which was great. I could recomend it to anyone looking for a lovely hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sallyw90
SGilliom, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Thank you! Your recommendation is greatly appreciated.