“Nice group dinner”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Nice atmosphere and decor. Great service. Something on the menu for everyone. Reasonable prices. Can easily accommodate groups of 10.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have been there twice while on a business trip. My last visit reached a new low. The food is mediocre at best but it is close to the hotel where I stayed. I was sitting at the bar and the bartender who was nice enough, started using a sink plunger on the bar sink while I was eating. I was less than 2 feet away and several staff members came over to watch the efforts. It was disgusting and I couldn't leave fast enough. The bartender said, "Yeah, sorry about that but the sink is clear."

I am never going back...

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Elephant Bar was a last minute choice for dinner on Valentines Day. And we we not dissappointed. I had made reservations for 5:45 and we walked right in past the people waiting to get in. THe service and food was great. Drinks were pretty good too!!!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

The 'fried green beans are quite good albeit the dipping sauce a bit sweet. And the stir fry is very good. The waitress and hostess staff were very nice especially to a member of our party who was elderly with a walker. Thank you!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I took one of my friends there for her birthday. I had not been there in over a year but she said it was one of her favorites. So we arrived at 5:30 p.m. and we were seated. They put us in one of the cute booths in the back and it was nice and a little quieter. I had Chicken Marsala but asked if I could have white rice instead of mashed potatoes. The food was plated beautifully and a huge portion. The sauce over the rice and 3 chicken medallions was tasty and not too heavy. It was too much for one meal so I ended up taking it home. My friend, the birthday girl, had salmon with a tangy red sauce and brown rice and it included steamed vegetables. We had a coupon which was 2 for one so it was very inexpensive and totally delicious. We had a great waitress who kept our glasses full and very helpful. We stayed to visit and did not feel we were being pushed out. I loved the food and plan to come back really soon with my husband. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes Asian and Spicy. They also have some good salads and even beef tenderloin and the restaurant is beautiful inside. Elephant handles on the front doors, a beautiful wooden bar, giraffe and elephants statues scattered all over the restaurant.