The Robin's Nest
  • Pool
Travelodge Angels Camp CA(Angels Camp)(Great Value!)
$85
Jumping Frog Motel(Angels Camp)
$106
Best Western Plus Cedar Inn & Suites(Angels Camp)(Great Value!)
$132
$119
BestWestern.com
$119
$84
$79
BestWestern.com
The Historic Hotel Leger(Mokelumne Hill)
TripAdvisor
WorldMark Angels Camp(Angels Camp)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgold countryeach morningvalley springsbreakfast was deliciousplace to staycalaveras countybed and breakfastother guestsnext morningpickle patchhostsyosemitefireplace
Reviewed October 5, 2011

There are only about 3 places to stay in San Andreas so it is quite fortunate that one of them is of excellent quality. The rooms at the Robin's Nest are clean and well maintained. Unlike many other B&B each room has a private bath which is key. So, this place is more like an inn. The grounds are nicely kept and the owner very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast great and one of the best I have had. They started out with fresh pineapple and strawberry. This was followed by a banana-strawberry soup (kind of like custard). The main dish had scrambled eggs, French toast, and chicken sausage. There was coffee and OJ as well. The food was cooked and seasoned perfectly. If you need a place to stay in San Andreas, this is it.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
10  Thank CAfromNYC
Oh-No-Meester-Bill, Owner at The Robin's Nest, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

Thank you for the nice review and yes we do think of ourselves more as an Inn than a basic Bed & Breakfast.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

My husband and I were part of a wedding party that stayed at the Robin's Nest Inn. Bill and Karen provided a fabulous, warm and inviting "home" away from home! Their hospitality and genuine love of what they do is conveyed in the entire experience of the Grand Old Victorian. We stayed in the Mariner Room with a huge claw foot tub and a bed that was so comfortable, we didn't want to get up! The breakfasts were beautiful in presentation and home cooked to perfection. We are looking forward to staying with them again!

Room Tip: All the rooms are so unique, Mariner Room was FAB!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
16  Thank Cathy H
Oh-No-Meester-Bill, Manager at The Robin's Nest, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

Thank you. The best compliment we can hope for is people wanting to come back for a future visit as return guests are like family.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

My husband and I have stayed in several B & B's across the country and I've got to say that the Robin's Nest is one of our favorites! Bill and Karen were such wonderful hosts and made us feel like we were all life-long friends. San Andreas is a beautiful area and I am so happy we choose to stay there! Karen's "fruit soup" was so delicious my mouth still waters thinking about it! I would highly recommend the Robin's Nest to anyone staying in the San Andreas area!! Thanks Bill and Karen!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank joanjeff

We love to hear our guests talk about their experiences in other lodging facilities and how we compare. No one is more qualified to determine what makes a facility a success than the customer.

Reviewed May 7, 2011

If you're going to stay in the area forget about a motel, instead stay here.

Bill and Karen are welcoming. You will not only get good service, but you can get an idea of how folks live and work in the area. They can give you ideas of what to do and how best to get there.

The breakfast is as good as everyone has said. Additionally, there is a rather large barbequing area. Grab a steak at nearby Treats' Market and enjoy in the fresh air.

The room we stayed in was the Safari Room. So much detail in the motif I could almost hear the native drums beating. Throughout the house there is so much whimsy, one can be entertained by just relaxing with a bit of sherry on the parlor davenport.

One activity offered is the outside projection of concerts. I was reluctant to "watch TV outside on my holiday". It only took a few seconds of the show before I found this to be one of the highlights of the whole vacation.

I could have included so many more pictures, instead I would urge you to go and make your own memories.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank BeaForoni

This review makes us extremely happy as these guests took advantage of many of the amenities we offer.

Reviewed March 2, 2011

Driving up to this glorious Inn was the start to a fabulous weekend! The Victorian Inn was filled with beauty, charm and intriguing historical significance. Our room was so elegant and and perfect for a romantic getaway. We were pampered & spoiled every moment. Having stayed at many B&B's in the past, I can say without reservation that it was THE BEST FOOD EVER! It may be campy to say, but I must...the only disappointment was having to leave. I highly recommend the Robin's Nest to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank watt444

Pampering and spoiling guests is what we live for, otherwise we wouldn't be running a hands-on Inn but managing a hotel. Thanks!