I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights for a planned bicycle trip. Below is a list of my positives and negatives:
1) The location is near downtown. It is also an easy drive to Monterey.
2) The room was very clean
3) There was free parking in front of my room
4) The room size is adequate
5) The biggest positive is the staff. They were very nice. They credited me 15% due to the problems with the toilet.
6) The bed was satisfactory
7) The AC worked fine
8) The cable TV worked fine
9) The wireless internet worked fine
1) The toilet clogged all 3 days
2) The water in the sink went down the drain slowly
3) Housekeeping was only fair.
4) The breakfast was not good in my opinionMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking