All reviewsfuel stationlast minute bookingfree wifibreakfast barupon checkgood size
Reviewed May 10, 2010

I stayed two nights in this wonderful hotel on a business trip. The room was sparkling clean, sheets and beddings smelled freshly washed, the staff was very helpful and the room included a fridge and microwave!

If you know anything about Salinas you know it is impossible to find a hotel that is affordable without bedbugs and/or a prostitution ring, but this is one of them. I felt safe and comfortable for my entire stay and will reccomend this hotel to all of my friends and colleques.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2010

I have stayed at this Quality Inn now for work for the past 3.5 yrs. Very well run. The owners go out of their way to make you compfortable. Nice beds, pillows and compfter . Quiet. I have throughly enjoyed this place.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2010

its not fancy but a nice cheap place to sleep ...
it doesnt look much from outside and breakfast is crap so dont even try it..
but the rooms are fair enough clean and with hottub
montray hotels are expensive so for only 50 min drive from there its a better options...
not the best of hotels but it did the job

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rinkos
Reviewed April 12, 2010

I am a frequent guest at this hotel and there are many reasons why. I should mention that I have the choice to stay at almost any hotel in the city while on business, but I don’t really have a reason to search for another. This one has made my stays very comfortable for a while now.
The location is perfect. It’s right off the freeway and close to other services. There’s a fuel station right across the street and quite a variety of restaurants within walking distance. There’s practically something for anyone’s tastes. It also seems to be situated in a safe area.
Management is awesome. They’re super friendly and have always accommodated any request I’ve had. I’ve only asked to switch rooms once and it was done without hesitation or gripes.
Most importantly, the rooms are very clean and comfortable. I’ve stayed at plenty of hotels, for business and otherwise, and this hotel is a great example of what great rooms should be like. The bedding is always neat, but the pillows are the best part. I almost feel like hibernating when it’s time to turn in. The lighting is more than adequate. Since I do tons of paperwork and studying as well, the free wi-fi and well lit desks are a must for me. The rooms are not dim and like some other places I’ve stayed in. The Comcast cable is also a plus for me because there’s no need to familiarize myself with a remote other than the one I use at home. It’s also pretty quiet. I’ve slept through some pretty rough rainstorms without even knowing they passed through.
A free breakfast is also included. Some usually included items are juice, coffee, waffles, cereal, pastry, fruit, and bagels. You can enjoy it in your room before checkout or sit down in the breakfast room.
Overall, it’s a great value. I’d recommend it to the business traveler and anyone who might be staying to visit the local sights. It won’t disappoint.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2010

Two senior citizen ladies we spent two nights here.
Everyone said it would be noisy & rough; it wasn't.
Yes, there were construction fellas BBQing and drinking beer outside, but they were respectful & retired by 9:00pm.
This is in "hotel row"; there are several fast food/coffee shops restaurants within walking distance.
The beds and bathroom: great.
I'm a light sleeper --it was very quiet.
Breakfast: not so great, just o.k.
The t.v didn't work and the innkeeper couldn't have been better. Came up to fix it, couldn't ,offered to have the cable co. come or move us to another room.
T.V wasn't a big deal to us. They fixed it the next day.
His response to the problem is indicative of management's idea of what it is to be an
innkeeper.