“Excellent Service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Good restaurant. Courteous staff who obviously know how to run and operate a business. Place was packed and the food was good.

1  Thank PalmBeachlife15

Reviewed August 22, 2014

This place was recommended to me by a friend who lives in Salinas and has eaten here A LOT as he's 87 years old! He had ravioli and I had a shrimp appetizer and lasagna. First, I need to say that the waiter was impeccably dressed and behaved in a highly professional manner. Extremely courteous and offered great advice about the menu offerings. The food was at the top of the list in terms of flavor, quality and preparation of any restaurant where I've ever eaten. I was highly impressed and told my friend that this place would be on my "to do" list every time I come to see him. We served in Vietnam together in 1971 so we've been friends for 43 years.

1  Thank Daniel L
Reviewed August 15, 2014

My wife and I invited friends to join us for dinner at Gino's on a busy Friday night. Living in Salinas we have ordered take out food here often and know the food is delicious. However, we rarely eat in the restaurant. We made a reservation and our table was ready to go when we arrived. We found the service to be attentive but not overbearing. Even though the restaurant filled up and was quite busy, our waiter Octavio was on top of our order and provided great service for our group. The entrees were delicious and we finished off with a piece of mud pie, cannoli and rich delicious coffee. We will return again, I'm sure.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Whenever I'm in the Salinas area I make it a point to have at least one meal here. They are always friendly and the staff goes out of the way to make sure you are satisfied. Wonderful food and service!! Enjoy...

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Gino's is the special celebration restaurant in Salinas. Consistantly good food, good wine list, servers helpful and attentive. The large dining area with a fireplace is our prefered choice. Reservations a must. There is a small bar area, happy hour/food or order from the full menu in the limited seating bar area. A separate carry out available also.