New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Friendly and family owned” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Gino's Fine Italian Food

Gino's Fine Italian Food
Ranked #3 of 313 Restaurants in Salinas
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Monterey CA
“Friendly and family owned”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Fresh pasta dishes are the best to order. Local wines are featured monthly, you cannot miss with the special's they feature. My favorite is the fettuccine pescatore with great shrimp and seafood over fettuccine, love it!! The staff is exceptional, attentive and friendly. The best restaurant in Salinas hands down.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank ToshaMontereyCA

Belmont, California
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had a chance to have dinner at ginos while we were visiting tha salinas Area.

Right away when I drove up and saw a full parking lot I knew this had to be a great dining spot. The food was great, prices reasonable and had an enjoyable dinner

Visited August 2013
Salinas, California
“Never expected to find great Italian food in Salinas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I am in the process of retiring to Salinas and spent some time there this summer. Gino's is in walking distance of the AirBnB I stayed in while in Salinas. All three of us had very different dishes. The calamari steak was great, as was the home made ravioli. I had a split of prosecco and there was another opened by accident and I was gifted with that by the waiter. smile I was very surprised to fine such a great Italian dining experience in my new home town.

• Visited August 2013
Carmel, California
“Birthday Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I brought my mom here back in May 2013 for her Birthday, the service was excellent altough we were late for our reservation, everything was great the food is amazing i dont even know where to begin the chicken Alfredo my favorite.

• Visited May 2013
Denver
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We enjoyed the artichoke soup and the special, which included 3 items, one of which was excellent coconut shrimp/ Be careful about ordering manicotti - I was not careful in reading the description and it has no cheese in it, only meat, which I didn't like. But they didn't charge me for it, and brought me some of the cocounut shrimp instead, which were great.

Visited July 2013