“Never expected to find great Italian food in Salinas” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gino's Fine Itallian Food

Gino's Fine Itallian Food
Ranked #3 of 312 Restaurants in Salinas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salinas, California
“Never expected to find great Italian food in Salinas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I am in the process of retiring to Salinas and spent some time there this summer. Gino's is in walking distance of the AirBnB I stayed in while in Salinas. All three of us had very different dishes. The calamari steak was great, as was the home made ravioli. I had a split of prosecco and there was another opened by accident and I was gifted with that by the waiter. smile I was very surprised to fine such a great Italian dining experience in my new home town.

• Visited August 2013

Carmel, California
“Birthday Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I brought my mom here back in May 2013 for her Birthday, the service was excellent altough we were late for our reservation, everything was great the food is amazing i dont even know where to begin the chicken Alfredo my favorite.

• Visited May 2013
Denver
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We enjoyed the artichoke soup and the special, which included 3 items, one of which was excellent coconut shrimp/ Be careful about ordering manicotti - I was not careful in reading the description and it has no cheese in it, only meat, which I didn't like. But they didn't charge me for it, and brought me some of the cocounut shrimp instead, which were great.

Visited July 2013
Pleasanton, CA
“Always excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Once again we had an excellent experience at Gino's. We did not have a reservation but were still graciously seated. We each had a nice salad and then shared a fabulous lasagna with a bottle of Chianti. Portions are large and entres are excellent, so the price is reasonable. You get what you pay for! Wine prices are a bit steep. We shared a creme brule for dessert? Service is excellent and atmosphere is very nice. Great for special occasions!

Visited June 2013
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is an absolute treasure. I just ate there for the second time, I wish I could eat there more often but I live in Las Vegas. The lasagna is delicious and the portion is big enough to share. The most memorable item is the artichoke bisque...you MUST try it, it's the best soup I've EVER had and it's the reason we came back.

• Visited May 2013