“Biscuits”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Nevada
“Biscuits”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We went to breakfast at the Black Bear Diner, my grandson had a big breakfast, and he emptied his plate (a rarity) so I know the food was very good. I had two large (and I do mean large) biscuits and coffee, the biscuits, oh "so good". This was my second time, returning for the biscuits, butter and jelly, and watching a 17 year old eat everything but the plate, I'll do a full breakfast next visit. They also have a little shop inside selling some very cute "bear" items

• Visited April 2014

Eugene, Oregon
“A Decent Place For Local Breakfast”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Black Bear Diner is not my favorite breakfast place in Salinas, but it definitely isn't the worst. :) My family always orders the Chicken Fried Steak, and I have to admit it is pretty good. I often get the Hot Italian Sausage and Eggs, which is good, and I recently got the Southern Scramble (Biscuit, Sausage, Eggs, Gravy) which was pretty good.

• Visited March 2014
Santos, SP
“Be careful with the staff”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

The environment is very good.
The food is tasty but the employees are not reliable.
I ordered a rib with two sides and a corn bread. They didn't served the baked potatoe that I ordered, neither the bread.
My wife ordered a ravioli stuffed with ricota, but they served one with meat.
But the worst was the waiteress that lied for us that are brazilian and have some dificulties with the language.
I recomend the restaurant, but be careful with the staff

Yountville, California
“Handy to the Laurel Inn patrons”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Road House Family Menu.

Many fried items and high calorie desserts. It is not outstanding but is buffered from the competition

Visited November 2013
Gilroy
“Awesome every time, and we have been there a lot!!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is excellent, the staff is attentive, and the music is fun. Portions are huge, and the food is like home made (it is), comfort food. Love the pot roast, the turkey, the fried chicken, red skinned mashed are delicious!

• Visited March 2014

Been to Black Bear Diner? Share your experiences!