“breakfast at the bear”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We have visited other Black Bear restaurants over the years. The problem the day we visited at about 10 am is their supplier had not arrived yet and many things on the menu were not available...including hash browns! It was after the new year holiday, but I can't imagine a restuarant allowing themselves to run out of those for any reason! I was elated to find out I could get chicken and waffles for breakfast until I found out the chicken was tenders. Perhaps I am being too fussy.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Every couple months a get a craving for Chicken Fried Steak, and this place is the Best ! I go more often than that, but that's my favorite .. I've always had good food here, and plenty of it. It's so easy for anyone traveling through town, right off of 101 !

Reviewed November 6, 2012

the food and the service was excellent it is a little pricey but you do recieve a lot for your money

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Three different meals and three thumbs down. The meat on each of our entrees was incredibly dry. Additionally the service was slow even though there were few patrons in the restaurant. We will never go back!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Terrible dining experience. Mashed potatoes were absolutely disgusting. Rock 'n roll music blared through our entire meal. Asked the manager to turn it down but to no avail. Would never return to this restaurant again. This restaurants stinks.

Been to Black Bear Diner? Share your experiences!